Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC CHELTENHAM FANTASY NAGS 2019 edition

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Luckily for me my daughter has just rented a house a stones throw away from the course so no exorbitant hotel costs to factor in and we're going on the Thursday and possibly Friday , iv'e never been before and the search for a nice hat and frock is on .

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Is even a basic knowledge of horse racing a requirement? Would like to join in for a giggle but know sweet fa about the gee gee's

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Is even a basic knowledge of horse racing a requirement? Would like to join in for a giggle but know sweet fa about the gee gee's

I play so absolutely no knowledge required , once you register you will see how simple it is , the only thing to remember is to pick your horses daily , they are posted up the night before , you just click on what you want and thats it , you get win and placed points plus jockey and trainer points , nice and easy plus there's a chance (slim admittedly) to win a few grand .

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I play so absolutely no knowledge required , once you register you will see how simple it is , the only thing to remember is to pick your horses daily , they are posted up the night before , you just click on what you want and thats it , you get win and placed points plus jockey and trainer points , nice and easy plus there's a chance (slim admittedly) to win a few grand .

Cool, I'm in :thumbsup:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Luckily for me my daughter has just rented a house a stones throw away from the course so no exorbitant hotel costs to factor in and we're going on the Thursday and possibly Friday , iv'e never been before and the search for a nice hat and frock is on .

Has Tay not lost that habit yet....I know he likes a beenie but is he still into frocks?:wave:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Barry Izbak is back

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The Champion is in with a new stable; Knocky's Jockeys. Could have sworn it was 2 years ago I won.............

Thanks Taybha.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
For those that have not played this before , Racecards due to be uploaded either tonight or early tomorrow apparently , make sure you have entered your selections for the day by 1pm on tuesday , i kept missing races due to not selecting the whole day then forgetting to pick the next race :cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here