Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC CHELTENHAM FANTASY NAGS 2019 edition

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but to anybody with a Skybet account,their first race bet offer for Cheltenham looks like a good one.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Yep should come in very handy getting your money back if your horse loses as much as mine do

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
bet365 doing a Cheltenham free bet offer on four of the big races

The Cheltenham Festival runs from Tuesday 12th to Friday 15th March - and we’re giving you a Free Bet on the stand-out race each day (up to £10 maximum) when you place a single bet on any other Cheltenham race taking place that day. T&Cs apply.

Qualifying bets for each day’s Free Bet Offer must be placed after 13:00 on the day before the Free Bet race. For example, to get a Free Bet on the Champion Hurdle, place a qualifying bet after 13:00 on Monday on any other race on Tuesday’s card.

Cheltenham Festival Free Bet races:

Champion Hurdle on Tuesday 12th March (15:30) - qualifying bets count from Monday 11th March (13:00)
Champion Chase on Wednesday 13th March (15:30) - qualifying bets count from Tuesday 12th March (13:00)
Ryanair Chase on Thursday 14th March (14:50) - qualifying bets count from Wednesday 13th March (13:00)
Cheltenham Gold Cup on Friday 15th March (15:30) - qualifying bets count from Thursday 14th March (13:00)

How it works:

- To qualify for your Free Bet each day, simply place a single bet on any of the day's races at Cheltenham other than the Free Bet race.
- We will then give you a Free Bet equal to the value of your largest qualifying bet (max Free Bet value £10).
- To use your Free Bet, add a selection from that day’s Free Bet race to the bet slip and tick the ‘Free Bet’ box.
- All qualifying bets and Free Bets should be placed as a single selection on a separate bet slip. Only one Free Bet will be awarded per day, per customer.
- Repeat the above steps each day to take advantage of all four Free Bet Offers.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
"My Stable" has the message:-

"Racecards will appear here by 1PM the day before each raceday"

There is no racecard for the first race tomorrow? Anybody else having this issue? Thanks

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Last bounce for this , currently 26 entered 4 more would give us a better chance percentage wise in the league of leagues competition but i don't mind being slightly out of the handicap , makes winning it even better :)

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Found out early last week work are sending me for all four days! Very excited, arrived today. No idea what horses to bet on but just going to experience it and meet some people!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Prizes
The Champion
The owner of the highest-scoring Fantasy Cheltenham Stable at the end of the Festival will win the first prize of £2,500 cash

Runners up
The stable owners finishing in 2nd-10th will also receive a cash prize;

· 2nd: £250

· 3rd: £150

· 4th: £125

· 5th: £100

· 6th: £75

· 7th-10th £50

League of leagues
The league with the highest average score at the end of the Festival will win £100.

Twitter League Prize
The Owner whose stable tops the Twitter public league at the end of the Festival will receive £100.

The Twitter League PIN can be found at www.twitter.com/tfantasyracing1

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Can’t wait! I only started getting involved with the Cheltenham thing a few years ago, I’m on earlies this week so plenty of time to take advantage of the sky bet money back on first race. Last year I didn’t get a single winner on the first race but had a winner or two in the next using the free bet :)

Ney Mare

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Right then, Picks done for tomorrow. Absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but some of them have some very nice names :lolol:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
cb.jpg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
McCoy looks like that bloke who does the cruise adverts can't think of his bloody name , Clare is looking lush though

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
A very wet Klassical Dream wins the opener @ 6/1.

Conditions look very testing with all the rain. What a shame as the weather makes the festival on and off course. Looks like it's brightening up slowly there having said that although the wind is also strong.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
14:10
1 (3) Duc Des Genievres 5/1
2 (12) Us And Them 14/1
3 (1) Articulum 25/1

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
14:50
1 (7) Beware The Bear 10/1