Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***

We were terrible and dodged a bullet thanks to the Andone sub. Hughton’s tactics of playing direct football with little pace to hurt teams is baffling. Stephens is as near end of road as Murray and Propper needs to take over deep lying role

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
We were terrible and dodged a bullet thanks to the Andone sub. Hughton’s tactics of playing direct football with little pace to hurt teams is baffling. Stephens is as near end of road as Murray and Propper needs to take over deep lying role

And yet so many reports saying Stephens was one of our best players today.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

I actually think Stephens in the second half played better than he has for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

TV commentary was saying how Stephens kept it going and was a key player.
To be fair they were only ex pros who know nothing.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Nine points from 10 matches will do us

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I actually think Stephens in the second half played better than he has for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mixed bag for me. Some great passing, but sloppy in possession and gave the ball away cheaply.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
All about confidence I suppose. If we were mid table we probably would have won with style today. It's 3 points let's CELEBRATE!

But today has to be a turning point. The difference in the side the second Murray left the field was very noticeable. Time to move on now... Without GM in the starting 11. Thanks, but it's time to let go.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I'd still have Gross ahead of Bissouma

Really? To be honest, Bissouma could play instead of Stephens or Gross and I’d be happy, he’s better than both of them in their positions.

The thing that I’ll remember most about this season is the frustration at watching us play dull, slow and innefective football with the pedestrian Murray, Gross and Stephens plodding around the pitch with much better, dynamic players like Bissouma and Andone on the bench.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Really? To be honest, Bissouma could play instead of Stephens or Gross and I’d be happy, he’s better than both of them in their positions.

The thing that I’ll remember most about this season is the frustration at watching us play dull, slow and innefective football with the pedestrian Murray, Gross and Stephens plodding around the pitch with much better, dynamic players like Bissouma and Andone on the bench.

Gross is the player who can unlock a defence with a killer ball from nowhere. No one else in our team has what Gross can offer. He's far from a pedestrian. He hasn't had the best of seasons for us this year, but who has?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Good to see Florin using his head for the forces of good after last time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here