Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
As said before, a must win game, just a shame that the ref will make it all about him and probably award Hudds a last min penalty to draw/win the game.

Fingers in ears lalallalalalalalla! Don't want to hear that.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
2 big positives for me today. We normally end up being the team that end the oppositions winless streak by losing to them but Wolves have saved us that embarrassment. Huddersfield winning against Wolves gives them a glimmer of hope of survival so they will feel more pressure than if they were relaxed and thinking they were already doomed.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Wolves have dropped their goalie against Cardiff. Can't make up my mind if this is a good or bad thing. Think I'll go for a good thing. Ruddy is a decent goalie.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The dream team of anti Albion match officials are bound to hit us today. Huddersfield to get a stupid penalty and condemn us back to the Championship
Mike Dean will be itching to give his 100th red card to an albion player. Maybe his 101st as well.

I'm expecting to see Dunk or Duffy red carded and a reshuffle to see Dan Burn get some PL minutes.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Should win, not must win for me. We still have Cardiff, Southampton, Bournemouth and Newcastle to play at home. That said, it would be a massive three points.

Ryan
Bruno Dunk Duffy Bernardo
Stephens
Bissouma Propper
Knockaert Andone March

Stephens March no!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Stephens March probably yes - and why not? Probably the best picks for today's match.

Feel a bit jittery about this match but nowhere near as bad as I did before Leicester. Come on The Albion!

Exactly. Nobody appreciates Stephens but his role is entirely necessary

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Weetabix - check
beard trimmed - check
shower - check
xmas socks - check
stripped pants - check
albion shirt - check
lucky scarf - check
Everything today will be done 'by the book' so you cant blame me.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Positive feel for today , comfortable win although probably wont feel comfortable at the time. Dont see Hudds having the ammunition to hurt us if Dunk n Duffy are on their game so its going to be more about how easy we find it to hurt them.

Goals have been hard to come by so today its important we take the chances we create with no barn door misses from anyone. Would take a 1-0 win as a win is a win but hoping for a performance and a minimum 3-0 win to give the boost we deserve.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Positive feel for today , comfortable win although probably wont feel comfortable at the time. Dont see Hudds having the ammunition to hurt us if Dunk n Duffy are on their game so its going to be more about how easy we find it to hurt them.

Goals have been hard to come by so today its important we take the chances we create with no barn door misses from anyone. Would take a 1-0 win as a win is a win but hoping for a performance and a minimum 3-0 win to give the boost we deserve.

I’ve heard great things about Grant, the lad they signed from Charlton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here