Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
What a nasty stat:

"have won just one of their past nine league games against teams that started the day in the bottom three (D3, L5), losing their last three in a row"

were loose

Can u explain the significance of this pointless statement every match thread. It wasn't funny after the second time it was said but maybe there is an "in" joke and I'm missing it..thks

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I have a good feeling about this, one. Not often I look forward to our games but this one seems different. 0-0 at half time and then we batter them 4-0 after a Hughton roasting

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
0DB8AA6F-CC4A-4FBB-B319-39950D0164A2.jpeg

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Basically then, anyone's better than March? Righty-ho. Anyway, Knocky's on the other wing already - he can't play both at the same time. And Ali J has yet to show anything that suggests he is better than March.

March bong Stephens locadia not good enough only surprise it’s taken until now a little to do with injury fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***

March bong Stephens locadia not good enough only surprise it’s taken until now a little to do with injury fingers crossed.
I’ll take 3 out of the four being dropped

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Bye bye Jurgen

Surprised March isn't playing, not exactly been the reason we've played so poorly the last few weeks for my money

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here