Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall v Brightin

TrickyDicky12345

Feb 26, 2018
Any pointers please on how I might get 2 tickets? Im a Bronze member and didn't have enough points to buy until today and it's sold out [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Brighton.

That's the club who were selling the tickets.

Now you know for next time :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Bless. There are a few thousand others who have missed out so I'm sure one will let you know how to get to the top of the queue.

You can watch free from your armchair though. Get some tinnies in and avoid the hassle.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Join the Met. If you're lucky you'll get the game free as part of training. Or, of course, you could end up on lavvy duty or doing traffic in Hounslow or chasing stabby shoplifters in Tottenham. Still. it's no more of a gamble than trying to jump the queue on a message board full of STHs when you can't even spell your own team's name correctly.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
You can have two of the extra tickets I bought for just such an eventuality: £125 each

Last edited:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Advice to anyone wanting a ticket would be to just keep checking online every day, many times. Occasionally a random seat will appear. I think someone said on another post about it being possible to return away tickets.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Advice to anyone wanting a ticket would be to just keep checking online every day, many times. Occasionally a random seat will appear. I think someone said on another post about it being possible to return away tickets.

Those tickets will only be available to the points value when the tickets sold out, just being a bronze member will give you no chance

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Are there not any flats overlooking the ground ? Maybe rent a balcony ? You're bound to get on the box like they do at The Oval.

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
There are quite a few I suspect who would like a Millwall ticket. Best bet is to hope for a win and then we get a slightly bigger allocation for the semi final! Hope I am not tempting fate now! lol

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
There are quite a few I suspect who would like a Millwall ticket. Best bet is to hope for a win and then we get a slightly bigger allocation for the semi final! Hope I am not tempting fate now! lol

The semi final allocation will be near enough 30k. So yeah slightly bigger than the 2k for this one!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Best advice is to get on the season ticket waiting list, buy one when it becomes available, maybe 2 or 3 years, possibly longer. Go to as many crap away games as you can to build up your loyalty points and slow creep up through the tiers and when you get to the top tier, you'll be ready when we next play Millwall (although unlikely to be a qtr final next time). Be quick though as there may be others trying this route!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here