Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] World's Hardest Creature XII - Nominations

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
WTF?! No Polar Bear or Cape Buffalo?

Consider them nominated. Someone needs to second them. Sharpish.

People say the F.A cup died the day United chose not to enter. That will be nothin compared to this competition without the Polar Bear- the three time WHC champion Polar Bear - not being in the competition when he's eligible. Who cares if he's faded glory now, he's the mutha****ing Polar Bear. Second him you gutless wonders!!!!

I second the Polar Bear.

The Cape Buffalo can get bent it's just a cow right? (Yet still harder than a naked Human) :wink:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
The blue-ringed octopus, despite its small size, carries enough venom to kill twenty-six adult humans within minutes. Their bites are tiny and often painless, with many victims not realizing they have been envenomed until respiratory depression and paralysis start to set in.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
I'll second the cape buffalo- they look silly but are hard as absolute nails

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
No Competition is complete with out the

Colossol Squid

Also The GWS and the Orca both need to be included.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I feel obliged to second the Seagull just because it is a Seagull.

And I'll second the Tiger. They are bloody hard.

(Now I'll be told I can't second two contenders in the same post won't I?!!)

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Move aside, zoologist here....

I shall second the black mamba, if anyone bothered to nominate him, and shall nominate these two lovelies:

the Alligator Snapping Turtle.. look at them jaws....

maxresdefault.jpg

and the Titan Triggerfish who is basically the honey badger of the sea, angry ******* well known to all divers in the Indo-Pacific

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Move aside, zoologist here....

I shall second the black mamba, if anyone bothered to nominate him, and shall nominate these two lovelies:

the Alligator Snapping Turtle.. look at them jaws....

View attachment 105478

and the Titan Triggerfish who is basically the honey badger of the sea, angry ******* well known to all divers in the Indo-Pacific

Listen to the zoologist, people.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Go team Blessed!

“GORDON’S ALIVE!”

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'm going to vote for BRIAN in every round. Despite the fact that he's been DENIED a place in the CONTEST.

What?? Unbelievable.

He’s a para, boxer, black belt in judo, climbed Everest, trekked to the north pole, chinned a polar bear and beaten up Peter O’Toole ffs!

I will boycott the proceedings!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
To be perfectly frank I now find the on-going existence of this so-called "competition" disheartening. There is, after all, only one, indisputable "world's hardest creature" and that, my friends, is the Honey Badger. Given that fact, why bother with this annual sherade where varying degrees of sleight of hand, disinformation, fake news and yes, just plain skullduggery, are brought to bear by persons "unknown" who exist in a twilight world of denial, fantasy and ignorance - all in order to try and prevent the Honey Badger from winning every year by a country mile and thus completely negating the "competition". For Pete's sake lets just call the whole thing off and give the Honey Badger the recognition and respect he/she so clearly deserves and crown him/her "The All-Time Worlds Hardest Creature"

It's a shitty little rat thing with Donald Trump hair. It cuddles up to GIRLS and someone completely not hard, like me, could pick it up and throw it into a BIN.

Supporting Brighton and supporting the Honey Badger should be totally incongruous. The rat is the Manchester United of WHC. Glory seekers and those with no imagination are it's fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here