Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The BHAFC emerging look and feel

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It says palace ....and something about Berlin?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I get that it's a grungey street font etc, but there's a real lack of attention to detail on the letterspacing that makes it look very amateur. The T and L for example both need to kern far better than they do.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I get that it's a grungey street font etc, but there's a real lack of attention to detail on the letterspacing that makes it look very amateur. The T and L for example both need to kern far better than they do.

Agree. The colours are nice, though the font doesn’t sing.

I get the idea - be imperfect (which is an interesting concept) - but there's better ways to do it. You can be disruptive within a typeface without cutting a new one.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Agree. The colours are nice, though the font doesn’t sing.

I get the idea - be imperfect (which is an interesting concept) - but there's better ways to do it. You can be disruptive within a typeface without cutting a new one.

You can probably INVOICE more, for designing a completely new one, though...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

The whole thing looks like a juvenile mess to me, so many things wrong with the font, buy more to the point, it looks like it was ‘designed’ by someone who doesn’t design fonts for a living. With all the talent out there, we seem to have gone for the Kemy Agustine option.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Little known font-fact....

Eric Gill, the creator of the very widely used 'Gill Sans' font, was apparently into having sex with our canine companions.... :eek:

I don't think I know a more random fact than that.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Little known font-fact....

Eric Gill, the creator of the very widely used 'Gill Sans' font, was apparently into having sex with our canine companions.... :eek:

I don't think I know a more random fact than that.

Also in his own personal diaries he admits to have had incestous relationships with his daughters and sisters.

From Brighton too, Lived in Ditchling.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
ADAA1E50-64E6-4637-AB63-6152790DCC91.jpeg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here