Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] when will we score our first goal v Huddersfield

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ok, it is only NSC and a bit of banter, but I can't help feeling that this is not the brightest thread to put on before such a critical match.

I do not see it as a critical match in the same way that the games against Cardiff and Southampton are. A win will set us on the road to survival but any other result is not a disaster. I can not get so worried as many on here as to the outcome at 5pm.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I do not see it as a critical match in the same way that the games against Cardiff and Southampton are. A win will set us on the road to survival but any other result is not a disaster. I can not get so worried as many on here as to the outcome at 5pm.

They are all critical matches between now and the end of the season and it is critical we pick up points at home as we don't get many on the road. Therefore in my book it's critical.
All well and good looking at Saints and Cardiff but if we don't get points elsewhere we are doomed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not that convinced we’ll even score

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
We will batter them for first 15 mins and go 1-0 up.
Then miss a couple of chances HT 1-0.

Huddersfield will grow into the game and in the last 20 we will defend heroically almost on our own goal line with the Amex apoplectic with rage screaming to get the players to move forward.
Stephens and March will be booed, Bong will be jeered.

And with five minutes to go, Mike Dean will send off Stephens having mistaken him for Izquierdo. The Amex will then turn on the ref and people will be running up and down the aisles waving their arms in the air in desperation.

Full time 1-0

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here