Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man City replace Nike with Puma in a £65m a year deal

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Premier League champions Manchester City have signed a long-term kit deal with Germany's Puma, replacing their current agreement with Nike.

The size of the deal was not disclosed, but media reports suggest it could be worth up to £65m a year for 10 years.

It will come into effect in July and also covers sister clubs in Australia, Spain, Uruguay and China.

MORE >>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47402439

Your turn Barbs!

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Can’t wait for the day we ditch Nike. Not been impressed with the efforts they have made with us. Poor designs based on standard kit templates. If you get the design right you can shift thousands more kits per year. Plus add in the global premier league factor and you could shift a fair few more I guess.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Would like New Balance or Under Armour, but pretty much anything bar Macron would be better than the shit we currently get from Nike. Ours are the worst kits in the league this season IMO.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Ooh good a kit thread!

Adidas, Puma and Nike are pretty crap unless you're an elite club. Macron do a decent job, but can look a little amateurish.

For me, it's between Umbro for their quality and finish and Kappa for their designs. Look at these beauties..

beautiful-kappa-racing-club-2019-home-away-kits%u00252B%u002525282%u00252529.jpg
Capture.PNG

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ooh good a kit thread!

Adidas, Puma and Nike are pretty crap unless you're an elite club. Macron do a decent job, but can look a little amateurish.

For me, it's between Umbro for their quality and finish and Kappa for their designs. Look at these beauties..

View attachment 105140
View attachment 105141

As an aside I didn’t know until just now, when looking to reply to you to say Umbro are owned by Nike, that Umbro aren’t owned by Nike any more.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Errea do nice kits. What's the word....bespoke?
Designs are OK, I always found the material for the BHA ones not brilliant though. Also their sizing is/was a little off...as the staff in the old Seagulls shop in Queen's Road told me "Go for at least two sizes bigger than normal, their sizing is rubbish!!" :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here