Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A Thread for People REALLY Looking Forward to Saturday.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Of course very concerned we are now in a relegation battle. Looking back to attending West Ham and Wolves at home then Newcastle away. Outplayed and never looked like scoring in all games yet won all three. I remember MOD around that time saying we didnt have a shot at goal in a game. This was the norm then yet we were 12 points clear. Now here we are game after game having 15 plus attempts at goal and hardly picking up a point. Funny old game

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Very mixed feeling with worry which before hand which should be dissipated by a few pints before the game.

clockend1983

Apr 1, 2010
Me too

Andy D’Urso was a particular favourite but Mi*e De*n is an utter tw*t.
Just thinking of what could happen Saturday with that w*nk*r in charge is already getting me wound up. He’s not biased against us - just useless for all with the potential to cock up massively in either teams favour.

Probably need to calm down and not drink or else PB will be watching

It might be an idea not to give MD his usual version
of hallelujah chorus he usually receives whilst it maybe true I’m sure it
puts him into I’ll show you lot mode
Human nature really so might be good to idea to
Kaibosh that one on Saturday
or maybe it’s just me overthinking

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
and you just can't hide it?

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it

16385658.jpg

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
****ing Hell, is it really the end of the week already?

Have this horrible feeling they are not as bad as their league position shows and they will do a number on us. :(

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No I'm not looking forward to it. At the moment I couldn't careless to be honest.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If we win, great but it shouldn’t cue hysterical celebrations. We are still, looking at the fixtures, a long way from safety. In this respect it’s a must win because if we can’t beat Huddersfield then...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The game's afoot. Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
If we win, great but it shouldn’t cue hysterical celebrations. We are still, looking at the fixtures, a long way from safety. In this respect it’s a must win because if we can’t beat Huddersfield then...

I may get a little hysterical. :mad:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
You just know that if we win, The Great Escape will be played over the tannoy at the final whistle :facepalm:

We should go back to playing FBS post match, hasn’t felt right since it’s been messed around with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Think in one form or another we r all looking forward to it . No matter what angle u r coming in from regarding hughton / team selection we all agree this is a game we’ve all got marked down as a must win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
Since you could get group tickets for this match, wife and kids plus her sister, brother-in-law and kid is coming down. This is making me nervous as I'm desperate for a good Brighton performance. Don't want patronising "never minds" after the game, I want "that was amazing, when can we come again?". Somewhat naively, I'm expecting a thumping atmosphere and an exciting match. When will I learn?

Hopefully, never enjoy your day.

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
Nervously excited for this one. It has a "must win" feel about it, but actually, a win against Cardiff / Southampton will be even MORE important when they rock up, as its one of us 3 that will be taking that final relegation spot.

3 points on Saturday would be so huge for us. Anything less will be a devastating, possibly mortal blow to the teams confidence, and ours. I confidently predict that IF we play like we did at Leciester, then Huddersfield will be overwhelmed and we'll win comfortably.

If only it worked like that, hope you are right though.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
THIS. 100%

In my 31 years of watching this beloved club I can count the dull/nothing riding on our season on one hand.

Whether it’s fighting for promotion, romping to a league title or gasping to keep our heads above water I love every second of it.

GET IT INTO MY VEINS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alas I jinxed myself. The entire household has come down with a flu bug and I shall now only be there in spirit. Sing up for me please and do the lads proud. (Downface)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here