Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A Thread for People REALLY Looking Forward to Saturday.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm genuinely looking forward to it. A proper meaningful game we need to win.

Going to hopefully say hello to Brett in the Caxton around 1pm, couple of pints of Whitsable Bay with my mates, forget about the stresses and worries of the working week. Scoot along to the Amex for a pint of Harvey's to wash down the Whitstable Bay, get to my seat feeling at least a little bit merry, belt our GOSBTS as loud as I can, get behind the team and enjoy a tense spectacle.

Win lose or draw, we can reflect on the game after, maybe another Harvey's to wash down the previous one, get on the train, discuss perhaps one more just to break up the journey home. Get in, exclaim to wife in most sober voice possible "what do you mean drunk, I only had 2!", agree to watch a film for a romantic night in, fall asleep after 10mins.

Vintage Saturday. Love it. :albion2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
THIS. 100%

In my 31 years of watching this beloved club I can count the dull/nothing riding on our season on one hand.

Whether it’s fighting for promotion, romping to a league title or gasping to keep our heads above water I love every second of it.

GET IT INTO MY VEINS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I was really looking forward to it up until Monday, when I found out Mike Dean has been appointed. Now I'm shitting it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Really looking forward to it. And bricking it a little bit, too. There is just SO MUCH riding on it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Excited AND tense here.

We simply have to win this. To not win wouldn't mean we're down but the pressure we'd be under would be awful.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Get in, exclaim to wife in most sober voice possible "what do you mean drunk, I only had 2!"

I always maintain the higher ground on that front. On the P&R bus home, without fail, I call Mrs P and ask her if she wants to meet in the pub. This is usually met with a no, so when I turn up home 3 sheets to the wind, I tell her it's her fault as she could have quite easily come and joined me :lolol:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Looking forward to it as always.
Probably going to be another nerve-wracking one, but expecting a good atmosphere.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
We were going to give this one a miss but I’ve changed our minds and now going , it’s simply too important a game to miss , if we win great , a draw is not the end of the world but a loss will no doubt make the trip home unbearable with Mr Grumpy analysing every ballsup Oscar nominated Dean made , but I’ve not got to worry about that have I Mr Hughton because I know Bruno Bernardo nd Bissouma will all be starting on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here