Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tomer Hemed interview.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
An interesting interview with TH on his religeous beliefs coinciding with football.

“So I actually got a hotel next to the stadium and I came the day before the match. In the evening I had the last meal and then I had to fast until quarter to eight.

“I had to do the preparation for the game and the warm-up without eating and drinking before. I walked, of course, to the stadium. I didn’t want to drive on the same day.

More >>>>>>>>>>

PS: could do with loaning a goal from him!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
On a slightly different subject, I don't know many teams that have an Israeli and an Iranian playing together as teammates, as the Albion does. It's a shame that Hemed, Kayal and Jahanbakhsh won't be appearing in the same team, but two out of three isn't bad.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
On a slightly different subject, I don't know many teams that have an Israeli and an Iranian playing together as teammates, as the Albion does. It's a shame that Hemed, Kayal and Jahanbakhsh won't be appearing in the same team, but two out of three isn't bad.

If we could get an Indian and Pakistani; an American and Russian; a North Korean and South Korean; and a Chinese and Tibetan player, then we could solve a number of conflicts around the world.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
If we could get an Indian and Pakistani; an American and Russian; a North Korean and South Korean; and a Chinese and Tibetan player, then we could solve a number of conflicts around the world.
You forgot Remainer and Leaver

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Oh yeh?........so how come we never got McCourt or Norwood in the team at the same time as Duffy?

:wink:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
English footballers are generally quite thick.....so they’d all be leavers surely?

Well, our English ex-players Rosenior and Sidwell have shown themselves to be thoroughly thick since they retired, haven't they? Or perhaps your stereotyping is inaccurate, and a result of prejudice.

Or perhaps you've just popped on to the wrong thread by mistake ................................. :)

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Well, our English ex-players Rosenior and Sidwell have shown themselves to be thoroughly thick since they retired, haven't they? Or perhaps your stereotyping is inaccurate, and a result of prejudice.

Or perhaps you've just popped on to the wrong thread by mistake ................................. :)

Well said and I am sick to death of the remoaners who think that 51.89% of the population got it wrong. I am going to demand a best of three result at the next General Election.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Well said and I am sick to death of the remoaners who think that 51.89% of the population got it wrong. I am going to demand a best of three result at the next General Election.

51.89% of the population did not get it wrong 51.89% of those that voted got it wrong but even that figure in real numbers is still a minority of the population and a minority of the people eligible to vote.

The BREXIT definition of Democracy = the will of less than half the population must be followed.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

But maybe it was 1.9% of those who voted who might have been wrong

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
51.89% of the population did not get it wrong 51.89% of those that voted got it wrong but even that figure in real numbers is still a minority of the population and a minority of the people eligible to vote.

The BREXIT definition of Democracy = the will of less than half the population must be followed.

Pathetic tripe.

I voted to remain but would never write crap like that.

Those that chose not to vote lose their right to be counted in such a way.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester

Anyone else fed up of anyone that doesn't agree with Brexit being called a 'remoaner' (seriously grow the **** up) and Brexit supporters being called fascists etc. Not every bloody thread on this forum needs to be high jacked with Brexit.

We get it, this is a highly polarising issue however the pathetic need on both sides for petty name calling is really making my piss boil, especially when the thread has **** all to do with it.

Grow up, have a debate, have a pint after, have another argument, get pissed and tell each other that you love each other despite everything.

Yes, I must be a ****ing snowflake......

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Pathetic tripe.

I voted to remain but would never write crap like that.

Those that chose not to vote lose their right to be counted in such a way.

Just pointing out that 51.8% of the population did not vote for BREXIT as had been stated and if you don't like it then fine you are entitled to your opinion however once you start saying things like pathetic tripe you loose me as a reader and then when you say you wouldn't write 'crap like that' I started laughing as I have seen some of your previous posts.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
English footballers are generally quite thick.....so they’d all be leavers surely?

English footballers whinge, moan, complain/shout/scream when the decision doesn't go their way and keep on and on about it once the decision has been made. Definitely Remainers.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

And demand that whoever is in charge "takes into account the views of the of people who didn't vote for the Government". When Tony Blair won in 1997, with a massive swing to Labour, he got 43.2% of the vote, but (rightly) no-one was screaming that he can't just plough on with his policies, without taking into account the 56.8% who didn't vote for him.

Honestly, so much nonsense is being spouted, and anyone who thinks that has just come from one side (whichever side) are the thick ones in all this.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lots of great anecdotes about Hemed on this thread. Thanks, lads :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
On loan player thread turns into a Brexit binfest shock

NSC at its best

Well done fellas