Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

Tomer Hemed interview.

0 Not allowed!
    An interesting interview with TH on his religeous beliefs coinciding with football.

“So I actually got a hotel next to the stadium and I came the day before the match. In the evening I had the last meal and then I had to fast until quarter to eight.

“I had to do the preparation for the game and the warm-up without eating and drinking before. I walked, of course, to the stadium. I didn’t want to drive on the same day.

More >>>>>>>>>>

PS: could do with loaning a goal from him!
    https://youtu.be/oCyXsHC-lQ4

@Brighton Lines "The MASSIVE shield: Amex Ruislip who thinks Sheffield Wednesday are 13th in the Premier League"

• North Stand Chat

advertising

4 Not allowed!
      On a slightly different subject, I don't know many teams that have an Israeli and an Iranian playing together as teammates, as the Albion does. It's a shame that Hemed, Kayal and Jahanbakhsh won't be appearing in the same team, but two out of three isn't bad.
      The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club.
      The second rule of Fight Club is don't let Audley Harrison in, unless it's ladies night.

11 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Robot Chicken View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      On a slightly different subject, I don't know many teams that have an Israeli and an Iranian playing together as teammates, as the Albion does. It's a shame that Hemed, Kayal and Jahanbakhsh won't be appearing in the same team, but two out of three isn't bad.
      If we could get an Indian and Pakistani; an American and Russian; a North Korean and South Korean; and a Chinese and Tibetan player, then we could solve a number of conflicts around the world.
      Either that wallpaper goes or I do

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
      If we could get an Indian and Pakistani; an American and Russian; a North Korean and South Korean; and a Chinese and Tibetan player, then we could solve a number of conflicts around the world.
      You forgot Remainer and Leaver
      The most curious thing.. Cheshire Cat's Avatar
      11 miles from Deva Stadium, 14 miles from Prenton Park, 20 miles from Racecourse Ground, 256 miles from Falmer - work it out yourself...

9 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bluenitsuj View Post
      I think that might be going a bit too far.
      "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bluenitsuj View Post
      English footballers are generally quite thick.....so they’d all be leavers surely?
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
      Oh yeh?........so how come we never got McCourt or Norwood in the team at the same time as Duffy?

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      English footballers are generally quite thick.....so they’d all be leavers surely?
      Well, our English ex-players Rosenior and Sidwell have shown themselves to be thoroughly thick since they retired, haven't they? Or perhaps your stereotyping is inaccurate, and a result of prejudice.

Or perhaps you've just popped on to the wrong thread by mistake .............................. ...

1 Not allowed!
      Good read. Forgot he's only out on loan to QPR
      We're going up.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GT49er View Post
      Well, our English ex-players Rosenior and Sidwell have shown themselves to be thoroughly thick since they retired, haven't they? Or perhaps your stereotyping is inaccurate, and a result of prejudice.

Or perhaps you've just popped on to the wrong thread by mistake .............................. ...
      Well said and I am sick to death of the remoaners who think that 51.89% of the population got it wrong. I am going to demand a best of three result at the next General Election.
      We're going up, we're going to win the Cup, for Sussex by the Sea.