Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves Away

ngoldman

Sep 17, 2012
Keep buying everyone because the Albion announced that if 2,200 tickets are not sold by 20th March, a smaller allocation will be taken in the Stan Cullis Quandrant and hence the pitch-side Steve Bull stand, which we've currently been allocated (and which is better for away fans), will no longer be made available.

I will be there with my son. We'd like to take another family member, but can't get another tkt because no purchase history. DM me if you can think of any creative solution to this problem.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I will be there with my son. We'd like to take another family member, but can't get another tkt because no purchase history. DM me if you can think of any creative solution to this problem.

Encourage them to set up an account and buy a ticket to one of our upcoming home fixtures: Saints or Bournemouth.

ngoldman

Sep 17, 2012
Encourage them to set up an account and buy a ticket to one of our upcoming home fixtures: Saints or Bournemouth.

That's a good idea now... I didn't realise --- will it work, i.e. buying one for those will create eligibility even before the match takes place (i.e. it's *buying*, not *attending*, that creates eligibility)?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
That's a good idea now... I didn't realise --- will it work, i.e. buying one for those will create eligibility even before the match takes place (i.e. it's *buying*, not *attending*, that creates eligibility)?

Good question, I think the loyalty points will be added only after your friend's attendance at the match is confirmed. But when it comes to 'purchase history', I'm not sure whether they'll be eligible once the transaction is made...or have to wait until after the game as well.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Euston is shut it is a ******* of a journey via Marylebone hence the club do not think numbers will travel

I've never found the Marylebone route a problem, and it's cheaper. Okay, it takes a bit longer, but Molineux is one of our lucky grounds.

ngoldman

Sep 17, 2012
when it comes to 'purchase history', I'm not sure whether they'll be eligible once the transaction is made...or have to wait until after the game as well.

Well, we went down that route (and have a newly signed-up FAN with a ticket to the NUFC match - can't get to any of the earlier ones) but that *hasn't* enabled her to get a Wolves tkt :cry:

Also open to "off the record" solutions to our issue - DM me!

Nick Goldman

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Well, we went down that route (and have a newly signed-up FAN with a ticket to the NUFC match - can't get to any of the earlier ones) but that *hasn't* enabled her to get a Wolves tkt :cry:

Also open to "off the record" solutions to our issue - DM me!

Nick Goldman

Have you tried ringing the ticket office ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here