Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves Away

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Goes on sale tomorrow, earlier than advertised.

Very messy by train as you need to go via Marylebone, I assume Euston is shut

Last edited:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Not looking forward to this. Bad enough being beaten (not unexpectedly) away from home by a team that won the league just a couple of seasons ago. But to be (not unexpectedly) beaten away from home by a team we had the pleasure of sending down to league one not that long ago will be a bitter pill to swallow. Petty, i know, and I'll still probably go.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Sad that the tickets go on sale early because the club believe we cant get more than 2200 away fans for a Saturday 3pm Birmingham game (over Easter)
Where are all those fans that went on promotion day -1 and filled one side of the ground and now say they cant get tickets for a game? Wolves not a big club maybe but Brighton need your help.

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
Sad that the tickets go on sale early because the club believe we cant get more than 2200 away fans for a Saturday 3pm Birmingham game (over Easter)
Where are all those fans that went on promotion day -1 and filled one side of the ground and now say they cant get tickets for a game? Wolves not a big club maybe but Brighton need your help.

Although I agree with you (about the people who moan they can't go away, when nearly every away game has gone to members), can you really blame people for staying away?!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

If allocation is only 2200 then we aren’t in the Steve Bull stand beside the pitch, we will be in the corner of the Stan Cullis stand behind the goal split over two levels.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Euston is shut it is a ******* of a journey via Marylebone hence the club do not think numbers will travel

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Seems strange that the club thinks we will not sell out a full allocation.
Easter Holiday, Saturday, 3pm and right in the middle of a relegation dog fight.

The email states an initial allocation of 2,200 is in the Steve Bull Lower Tier, but this will increase if this number is reached by Weds 20th March.
If 2,200 are not sold by 20 March a smaller allocation will be taken in the Stan Cullis Quandrant (the new stand behind the goal to the right).
Here's hoping the don't start by opening just the corner blocks and everyone waits for the middle blocks to be on offer to ensure we sell out more quickly.

Not sure how tickets are going to be allocated if you choose a specific seat in the initial sale date if we do change to the Quandrant.
Another refund and reapply like Chelsea?

Also people may not be aware of this email as the email I have seen was sent to my brother who is a member only and not a season ticket holder.
I have not received any email

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Although I agree with you (about the people who moan they can't go away, when nearly every away game has gone to members), can you really blame people for staying away?!

I'm trying to think what's the most appealing. Long diverted train journey, terrible view, shithole of a town with the majority of pubs closed to away fans, slap in the middle of a bank holiday or the fact that we're probably the worst away team in the country and will likely start with a line up that contains all the pace of an arthritic sloth.

*turns cartwheels*

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Seems strange that the club thinks we will not sell out a full allocation.
Easter Holiday, Saturday, 3pm and right in the middle of a relegation dog fight.

The email states an initial allocation of 2,200 is in the Steve Bull Lower Tier, but this will increase if this number is reached by Weds 20th March.
If 2,200 are not sold by 20 March a smaller allocation will be taken in the Stan Cullis Quandrant (the new stand behind the goal to the right).
Here's hoping the don't start by opening just the corner blocks and everyone waits for the middle blocks to be on offer to ensure we sell out more quickly.

Not sure how tickets are going to be allocated if you choose a specific seat in the initial sale date if we do change to the Quandrant.
Another refund and reapply like Chelsea?

Also people may not be aware of this email as the email I have seen was sent to my brother who is a member only and not a season ticket holder.
I have not received any email

We may just initially be given a general reservation tomorrow, with no specific seat allocation, as it was at the start of this season for Watford and Liverpool.
We will not get 2200 to Wolves, well certainly not by 20 March - unless there is a special token being handed out guaranteeing a cup final ticket (those were the days!).

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I'm an ST holder and not had an email?

Can someone copy and paste it on here as I'm interested in Wolves. Surely we would sell 3,000 regardless of potential cup progression.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I'm an ST holder and not had an email?

Can someone copy and paste it on here as I'm interested in Wolves. Surely we would sell 3,000 regardless of potential cup progression.

This is the text of the email I've received (I'm a STH):

Tickets for Brighton & Hove Albion’s Premier League game against Wolverhampton Wanderers at Molineux go on sale from 9am tomorrow.

The Seagulls visit Nuno Espirito Santo’s side on Saturday, 20 April, kick-off 3pm, as they look to record another win over the West Midlands side after a 1-0 victory in October’s reverse fixture at the Amex.

The club has chosen to put the game on sale earlier to gauge demand from fans. An initial 2,200 tickets will be taken on the touchline in the Steve Bull Lower Stand, but this could increase if this number is reached by Wednesday, 20 March.

If 2,200 tickets are not sold by 20 March, a smaller allocation will be taken in the Stan Cullis Quadrant. Fans are therefore strongly advised to secure their seats before 20 March.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

You are blaming people for not going when tickets haven't even gone on sale yet ! The club has just set up 3 scenarios ie more than 2200, around 2200 and less than 2200. Seems sensible given they have to pay the bill if they get it wrong.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

Will you ever learn? You whinged about potentially not selling out the remaining Millwall tickets when only top pointers had been able to buy, and we then sold out in 10 minutes on Monday! And now you whinge about not selling many at Wolves without having a clue on the take up!

Suggest you wait till 19th March, then feel free to label all these bad fans IF the take up is looking poor.

meeching gull

Sep 18, 2010
Boat Alley

That makes me a bad fan. How dare I not want to go Wolves. My daughters birthday and and spending easter with my grand kids I'm afraid outweigh going to that shithole again

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Really don't understand why there is a website to just log a commitment to a game PRIOR to us formally committing to taking x number of seats. You give your fan number and it is agreed you will buy a ticket actually where the seat is not determined.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Come on, you can't really blame people for starting to swerve away games at the moment. A hell of a lot of money in total for little joy over the last few years

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I'm trying to think what's the most appealing. Long diverted train journey, terrible view, shithole of a town with the majority of pubs closed to away fans, slap in the middle of a bank holiday or the fact that we're probably the worst away team in the country and will likely start with a line up that contains all the pace of an arthritic sloth.

*turns cartwheels*

I am outraged!!

On present form , we are NOT the worst away team in the division, Bournemouth have lost 9 (nine) away on the trot.

We’ve only lost 3 on the trot.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here