Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester 2-1 Albion MATCH REPORT- FEAT. ARTWORK

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Another disappointing result, but I’ve penned a report to commemorate Davy Pröpper’s first ever Albion goal. I’ve even managed to produce some ART to go with it [MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] - hope it’s of an acceptable standard!

The game began, my brow drenched in sweat, I couldn’t help but glance frantically at the clock. Fists clenched, head bowed in desperate, silent prayer, all we could do was hope. 50 seconds...51...52! Come on!! Our previous season’s defensive record at the King Power successfully surpassed, something to build on already. Let’s have it.

I hope you enjoy, the piece can be found here:

https://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?780-Leicester-City-vs-Alb

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Give this a read, people - it's very good.

And the ARTWORK is terrific. Davy perfectly captured.

Many thanks to [MENTION=26980]The Tactician[/MENTION] for going to the trouble. He and I are sharing the reporting gig, moving forward (because I am too LAZY / BUSY to always find the time - and also, I hardly ever make away games).

He's going to learn the hard way sadly, that nobody is interested when we have LOST... :down:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Great report. Strong artwork :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Great report, all pretty much spot on except I feel you went a bit easy on us re: the first 10-15 minutes. We were absolutely ****ing shocking in that period, as bad as I've seen us in the last 2 years.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Another disappointing result, but I’ve penned a report to commemorate Davy Pröpper’s first ever Albion goal. I’ve even managed to produce some ART to go with it [MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] - hope it’s of an acceptable standard!

I hope you enjoy, the piece can be found here:

https://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?780-Leicester-City-vs-Alb

The report is up to Exile's exceptional standard, but you have also produced an excellent piece of ARTWORK too. Superb. Thank you.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
The report is up to Exile's exceptional standard, but you have also produced an excellent piece of ARTWORK too. Superb. Thank you.

Thanks for the kind words, more artwork to come hopefully :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here