Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma HAS to start on Saturday surely?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
We need that engine to drive the team forward, positivity from a central midfielder rather than the square or backwards pass. A real energetic force alongside Propper.

The month of March is arguably the biggest month in the history of our football club, let’s go out there and give ourselves every chance of winning the game. Would start Izquierdo as well if he’s fit enough.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Well I put a thread up at half time in the Derby game saying he had to start every game now for the rest of the season and Hughton totally ignored me tonight.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
It really shouldn’t be up for debate. I’m absolutely mystified why he didn’t start tonight.

If we play 2 in midfield on Saturday it should be him and Propper. If 3, I’d go for Bissouma, Propper and Kayal with Andone up front. Time to inject some pace and dynamism into the side and ‘rest’ the pedestrian Stephens, Gross and Murray.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Hands up everyone who thinks starting Bissouma is a given....

hands2.jpeg

Motion carried.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It really shouldn’t be up for debate. I’m absolutely mystified why he didn’t start tonight.

If we play 2 in midfield on Saturday it should be him and Propper. If 3, I’d go for Bissouma, Propper and Kayal with Andone up front. Time to inject some pace and dynamism into the side and ‘rest’ the pedestrian Stephens, Gross and Murray.

I mistake should be Stephens for Kayal

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
It's absolutely unbelievable that he hasn't been starting. Every week it baffles me more. He is easily one of our best players, starting Stephens and Gross ahead of him is criminal.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hope so, he's great at nicking the ball away. If he wins the ball in their half we'll create a chance.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Bissouma, Andone and Bernardo all must start at the weekend. If Chris can't see that then I really don't know what he is thinking. Biggest mistake (after initially leaving him out) tonight was dropping him back into a 442 midfield when he brought José on as we lost out attacking edge for the final 10.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Then wastes the chance with a wild shot. His day will come but not at the moment to start.

Your talking absolute nonsense IMO. He's creative and scares the opposition, very few of our starting 11 scare anyone in this league. Nearly every game he comes on we look the better for it. Groß has been missing for most of the season and needs resting if he's not injured.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Are you sure about that!?

Agree about Bissouma though, must start. Can't believe he hasn't started more.

Yes absolutely. It will make or break our Premier League status. If we get relegated the squad gets completely revamped with 6-7 of the current squad, Dunk, Propper, Ryan, Bernardo, Bissouma, Andone all looking to leave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here