Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Houghton in or out

Shall we get Chantelle in instead of Chris?

• Yes

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • No

Votes: 199 74.3%
  • Fence

Votes: 49 18.3%

• Total voters

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Shall we get Chantelle in instead of Chris?

000013f59-chantelle_moving_on.jpg

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
He remains our best manager.Keep the faith.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In. What I will say is that if we do stay up...another season of this will surely see us go down.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Don't worry. Chris will sort it out.

After all if he keeps doing the same thing over and over again, law of averages says his tactics have to work at some point.

Some say doing the same thing over and over again and getting the same result is a sign of madness.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Murray scores just one of those two gilt-edged chances and everybody's happy. Maybe Gross's injury may open the door for Bissouma and he may seize his chance?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Murray scores just one of those two gilt-edged chances and everybody's happy. Maybe Gross's injury may open the door for Bissouma and he may seize his chance?

Bissouma has got something about him.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
If Chris could sort it out, surely he would have done so?

If Murray was 10 years younger he may have scored one of those guilt edged chances?

Fences have two sides. . . . Law of averages says 50/50. For some reason this season has been 25/75 so far. . . . .it will be a miraculous recovery to even 50/50 to achieve 40 points.

My gut feeling is we'll never go any further as a club if we maintain the status quo.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
We created enough chances to get something out of the game, but it didn't happen for us.

Tony won't turn a disappointment into a full-blown crisis.

It's all about stability at this point in the season.

In.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Really, really difficult to call at this stage.

- Drop the manager, potentially go into free-fall and be in a worse position that if we had stuck with him (through relegation or not).
- Keep him, agree to watch relatively dull, defensive and lackluster football most weeks with no real scope for progress, and real potential for relegation.

To drop him now would be an absolute 50/50 gamble for the club, whether we survive or not.
As we know, TB is a professional, and would never take those odds on the money at stake.

My proposition; stick with Chris, hope to stay up, if things are looking the same around Xmas time, then it's time to really consider where the club is heading.
If we do go down this year, I'm comfortable having Chris in charge to bring us back up.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Big questions need to be asked over the summer whether we stay up or not. I don't think that we will be relegated but a change at the helm may be needed. I'm sure Mr Bloom will act if he thinks changes have to be made. Roll on Saturday.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
It’s a results business.

Leicester sacked their manager & in a far better position than this.

I reckon he has one game left. Don’t beat Huddersfield & he is a goner.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I think it’s time for him to go. If people still can’t spell his name correctly after four years in the job, there’s simply no hope.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here