Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Saturday our first “Must win” game of the season?

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
YES. Lose then alarm bells will start ringing. Management questions in the summer.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Psychologically we need a win badly.

As soon as possible.

So, yes - it is *must win*.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Yes. Need to win our home games, especially against this lot after they won tonight.

Andone and Bissouma will surely start.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That is the answer as defeat wont hurt us unless Cardiff win at Wolves and Southampton win at United.

You keep repeating this, and it’s utter, utter nonsense! We’ve about 5 winnable games left, and we probably need to win 3 of them. Of course wasting the biggest opportunity of the lot would HURT us, for goodness sake.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Not beating clearly the worst team in the division would be a psychological hammer blow.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You keep repeating this, and it’s utter, utter nonsense! We’ve about 5 winnable games left, and we probably need to win 3 of them. Of course wasting the biggest opportunity of the lot would HURT us, for goodness sake.

It won't if we beat both Cardiff, the most vital and Southampton so they are the big ones not Saturday although a win would be a distinct bonus for us but not desperate if we don't.

Why do we have only 5 winnable games left all games are winnable with the right attitude and application.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
No, not must win as we have plenty of other potentially winnable home games after Saturday to get us out of trouble.

However this forum will be “must not visit” on Saturday night if we do lose.

You r joking right? If we dont beat Huddersfield Saturday then we deserve to go gown and hughton sacked !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I thought Cardiff might win tonight. The table would have been more worrying if that happened. Would have put even more pressure on 3 points needed Saturday.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No, not must win as we have plenty of other potentially winnable home games after Saturday to get us out of trouble.

However this forum will be “must not visit” on Saturday night if we do lose.

What?

Cardiff...we lost to them in Cardiff....Southampton..we were two nil down and scraped a draw...Bournemouth are a far better side than us...Newcastle are on fire at the moment. Man City are the best side in the world ....remind me where the potential games are?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
That is the answer as defeat wont hurt us unless Cardiff win at Wolves and Southampton win at United.

Wrong, wrong and wrong if we can't beat these teams at home where are we gonna pick up the required points we need, do you figure we will beat Man City and Bournemouth? We need points to stay up and those games are our best opportunity.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
I’m beginning to fall out of love with the football recently I haven’t even tried getting the day off work if a game falls on my shift on. 4 friends have now decided to not renew their season tickets and will downgrade to just members and keep the loyalty points they have and just go to a few games that we could possibly win eg not a top 8 side. Part of me is thinking do I give it another season along with my boy or do I chuck it and get some golf membership instead, seriously considering it especially if we will capitulate against huddersfield. Have until mid March to decide I wonder if others will. It’s a shame but it’s either the team, Chris or just the premiership that is so so boring ohh along with no bottle tops now

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here