Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
ok contempt of court, whereby causing anxiety to the men who had already been found guilty.

What are you talking about? It’s the same charge as before which he appealed on a technicality (basically the trial was too rushed) and now he will face trial again. Nothing to do with causing anxiety and everything to do with jeopardising a trial which was underway. His actions could have allowed those being prosecuted getting away with it.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Yaxley-Lennon has lost his case against Cambridgeshire police and ordered to pay £20K costs. He'll need some more crowd funding from somewhere.

[tweet]1106596246335225858[/tweet]

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
no he won't .......he's quite wealthy. i think a live debate between Robinson and Choudry would make foe fascinating , 21st century television ....get all the really pity questions out in the open and answered once and for all.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
no he won't .......he's quite wealthy. i think a live debate between Robinson and Choudry would make foe fascinating , 21st century television ....get all the really pity questions out in the open and answered once and for all.
I'd prefer someone who isn't a complete c**t to question Choudry.

Yaxley-Lemon is an utter shitbag. If you can't see that he's just out for himself then there's no hope for you.

He's a nasty little shit.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I'd prefer someone who isn't a complete c**t to question Choudry.

Yaxley-Lemon is an utter shitbag. If you can't see that he's just out for himself then there's no hope for you.

He's a nasty little shit.

look mate , his character is questionable but it takes someone a bit out of the ordinary to do what he has done ......a limp wristed , it'll be fine , trust in the system type he clearly isn't ........the system is corrupt to the core and the country is being slowly but surely bankrupt to the point it will be sold out ......at this point all the lords and ladies will piss off to their second homes in the carribean whilst the rest of you find yourselves returning to the dark ages.... he may be what you say he is but it's going to take people with massive kahoonas to turn the mess around that is currently being played out in westminster.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
hes just been attacked in portugal too by a mans head that ran into his fist and where are the bbc on this oh with the womens football which as we all now isnt reall football as its with women

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Found guilty of Contempt of Court. Will be sentenced on 11th July.

Will no doubt be called a stitch up by his racist followers.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
look mate , his character is questionable but it takes someone a bit out of the ordinary to do what he has done ......a limp wristed , it'll be fine , trust in the system type he clearly isn't ........the system is corrupt to the core and the country is being slowly but surely bankrupt to the point it will be sold out ......at this point all the lords and ladies will piss off to their second homes in the carribean whilst the rest of you find yourselves returning to the dark ages.... he may be what you say he is but it's going to take people with massive kahoonas to turn the mess around that is currently being played out in westminster.
Must have missed this one Syd.

The system is corrupt to the core. Correct.

"Tommy Robinson" is doing nothing to change that fact and is a horrible little racist criminal who only cares about himself. Also correct.

It's ok to know that both are true statements.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i think there is a huge difference between being racist and being concerned that we already have a large amount of muslim mayors and other officials running the country , look elsewhere around the world , do you see large numbers of christian officials in muslim countries ...?? i think you'll find you don't , Sydney has a sizeable muslim community and numerous muslim officials , it also has parts which are no go zones for non muslims and police ......if you are ok with this scenario then you carry on mate , Robinson is a convicted criminal yes , i would not say he is racist , i would say he is voicing his and many others' concerns about the excessively large numbers of muslims in Britain.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
i think there is a huge difference between being racist and being concerned that we already have a large amount of muslim mayors and other officials running the country , look elsewhere around the world , do you see large numbers of christian officials in muslim countries ...?? i think you'll find you don't , Sydney has a sizeable muslim community and numerous muslim officials , it also has parts which are no go zones for non muslims and police ......if you are ok with this scenario then you carry on mate , Robinson is a convicted criminal yes , i would not say he is racist , i would say he is voicing his and many others' concerns about the excessively large numbers of muslims in Britain.
I have no bigger problem with people who believe in one version of bullshit being in power than another.

The disgraceful treatment of women, the non acceptance of people's sexuality, the greed, the concept of God and that there's only the one you recognise.

The "faith" that means you can do what the **** you like because most idiots will bow down if you quote "God" and that everything will be ok in the made up afterlife.

Start wars, **** kids, murder millions. It's ok, I believe in God.

That's Christian America btw. Same thing......

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
And "Tommy Robinson" IS a racist. He just is. He's a scumbag who incites hatred based on the colour of people's skin. He's just quite clever about the way that he says it.

Well, generally quite clever, until he ends up in prison because he thinks he's more clever than he actually is.

The utter prick.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Your posts are always the same. You present your bigotry as fact, rather than, you know, just your bigotry.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Found guilty of Contempt of Court. Will be sentenced on 11th July.

Will no doubt be called a stitch up by his racist followers.

There's a petition signed by thousands telling the government to drop the charges.
1. The government & judiciary are totally separate.
2. The charges have already been heard in court, and he's been convicted so therefore it's an appeal needed not charges dropped.

Apart from those little matters, it's a stitch up..

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Your posts are always the same. You present your bigotry as fact, rather than, you know, just your bigotry.

would you say that the African , Indian and West Indian British who are voicing similar concerns are also bigots....???

blinded by your own liberalism ...???

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
would you say that the African , Indian and West Indian British who are voicing similar concerns are also bigots....???

blinded by your own liberalism ...???

coming from someone who when confronted with the facts rather than what he's heard reacts with a 'whatever', that's a bit rich.

I mean, here you go again, no evidence, nothing for anyone reading this to go on, just you and your opinions.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here