Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Imagine the carnage if some of you were around when Enoch Powell was alive and the internet was around !!!
I expect most on here will have to Google it now

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

If it had some sensible people would have fact-checked his tirade of nonsense and rebuffed it quite thoroughly at the time, rather than allowing it to exist in a moment of time for idiots to cling to.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nah not whinging, stating fact and I proved to you in my last comment that you are a liar, I don't have to project anything onto you because it's not just one person who see's it. You sir are a shit stirrer and a repeat offender. Commonly known as a troll.

You have only been on here for a couple of years and you have an overwhelming desire to manipulate the board but I see you clearly.

Pffft.

If you can’t take a bit of ribbing perhaps you’d be better suited to Mumsnet. As I said if you don’t like your post being commented on , either PM them to the person concerned or keep them to yourself.
You’re nothing special sunshine, typical big mouth who swaggers around and then throws a tantrum when you’re called out for what you are. A big baby and a liar. You can’t even handle a few days banning.
Seen em come, seen em go mate.
Stomp your little feet as much as you like, you’ve shown yourself up here, boy.

Sigh, I long for the days of the likes of AlfredMizen. People who could actually argue. Not throw tantrums. Not JCL’s like you .

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Pffft.

If you can’t take a bit of ribbing perhaps you’d be better suited to Mumsnet. As I said if you don’t like your post being commented on , either PM them to the person concerned or keep them to yourself.
You’re nothing special sunshine, typical big mouth who swaggers around and then throws a tantrum when you’re called out for what you are. A big baby and a liar. You can’t even handle a few days banning.
Seen em come, seen em go mate.
Stomp your little feet as much as you like, you’ve shown yourself up here, boy.

You are the one who can't handle it judging by your 11 posts a day average. You clearly live a sad and sheltered life and NSC is the only place that you feel safe to express yourself. 8,000 posts in two years ??? Hahahaha Sad mf

I think I've caught a big fat one here.

p.s. you argue like a spoilt child. Do you ever read what you write?

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You are the one who can't handle it judging by your 11 posts a day average. You clearly live a sad and sheltered life and NSC is the only place that you feel safe to express yourself. 8,000 posts in two years ??? Hahahaha Sad mf

Cliched old bollocks. That shit simply doesn’t work on me. Stick me on ignore if you don’t like my opinions.

TBYBC
TC

Last edited:

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon

p.s. you argue like a spoilt child. Do you ever read what you write?
Just put him on your ignore list
Works a treat for me as I can't stand someone whose opinion is the right one every time
Him and a good few others are on mine

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Just put him on your ignore list
Works a treat for me as I can't stand someone whose opinion is the right one every time
Him and a good few others are on mine

He is tbf :) More to remind me of his previous trolling. He normally chirps in on my comments but I never do to his. He's shown himself for what he is on this thread so it's all good to draw it out of him and others every now and then.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He is tbf :) More to remind me of his previous trolling. He normally chirps in on my comments but I never do to his. He's shown himself for what he is on this thread so it's all good to draw it out of him and others every now and then.

:laugh:

Thank you. Brilliant.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
His response seems to be SHOUT SHOUT and 'Oh we'll do a march against the tech giants'. Yeah, that'll make an impact.

Just sign on and actually contribute to society you plum.

Like all racists, he is actually just a lazy commoner with no ideas beyond scamming money off people. Scum of the earth.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

That's just an advert for his latest money-making wheeze.

Screenshot from 2019-02-28 15-20-42.png

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Like all racists, he is actually just a lazy commoner with no ideas beyond scamming money off people. Scum of the earth.

All commoners are racist? All commoners are lazy? All racists are commoners?

Hmmmm..........according to my dictionary a "commoner" is "one of the ordinary or common people, as opposed to the aristocracy or to royalty."

I am therefore a commoner....and proud of it too. I am neither lazy nor a racist.

Too late to edit?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Hmmmm..........according to my dictionary a "commoner" is "one of the ordinary or common people, as opposed to the aristocracy or to royalty."

I am therefore a commoner....and proud of it too. I am neither lazy nor a racist.

Too late to edit?

Keep your Alan’s on.
I meant he’s common and muck.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Too late to edit?

Not even sure anyone can assume that he was tarring everyone with the same brush. You can be a lazy commoner, but it doesn't mean that everyone who is lazy is a commoner, nor everyone who is a commoner is lazy.

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
If I could take this thread down a slightly different angle from the bickering between two people, I think there is an interesting angle to all this. I think it is fair to say that both Trump and Robinson have (maybe unexpectedly) taken advantage of a large void in politics representing the views of a lot of frustrated people, and capitalised on it. It would be easy to draw a first conclusion that this is about hard right views, but I don't think it is quite that simple. I think it is more about the disjoin in what a lot of people want, and the way that politicians and governments follow a completely different line, while paying lip service to it to get elected. Hence, I would say populism is a better word for the set of values tool they are using, with some right wing spice thrown in as a nod to the nascent alt-right.

What compounds this disjoin are the actions of someone like Macron, who invented a new party in order to appear different and garner votes from those disillusioned with the main parties, and then proceed to govern as a full-on global capitalist without a hoot for the aspirations of the average French voter. Trump and Robinson are not very impressive people, and are almost certainly manipulators for their own ends, but they have tapped into a vast, frustrated rump of people, many of whom cannot express their desires articulately. Imagine if an intelligent, coherent person came forward with a genuine populist or right-wing agenda - they could potentially clean up.

However, what I am getting at is I have long thought the battle is no longer right v left, racist v non-racist - that is a side show that people bicker over on social media. The real fight is between the march of global capitalism (which neatly wraps up concepts such as a borderless world and free movement of people in its "principles", as it leads to more profit), and the wants and needs of a large mass of people who watch the world unfolding in a way they don't want, but can't find anyone with power to fight their corner or espouse their views (other than the manipulators already mentioned). So arguments about Robinson and Trump are pretty pointless and superficial - we need to get to the core of what is really going on. As psychologist Jordan Peterson says, we are standing on some shifting seismic plates in the world that are dividing people dreadfully at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here