Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Upgrade a ticket - help please

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Does anyone know if it is possible to upgrade a concession ticket to an adult, online?

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Thanks everyone. I'm surprised you can't do it online - thought it would have been more efficient this way.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
barber.jpeg

Stop right there, Sir. Place your hands behind your back and your ticket on the floor. Step away slowly from the ticket (but don't trip over the water bottle with the lid on) and present yourself to Mr Barber at the ticket desk with valid ID. :lolol:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
When I've upgraded my kid's season ticket they have asked for proof of id beyond just the season ticket. Just to forewarn you.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
When I've upgraded my kid's season ticket they have asked for proof of id beyond just the season ticket. Just to forewarn you.
Ah, thanks. Wonder whether they think it is a way of getting unregistered fans in?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thanks everyone. I'm surprised you can't do it online - thought it would have been more efficient this way.

You can do it at the ticket office on the day, or just call Supporter Services and they’ll do it for you (cost is the differnce between the actual ST amount paid for the game and the full adult price for the seat in question) and they’ll email you a print at home ticket immediately.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
You can do it at the ticket office on the day, or just call Supporter Services and they’ll do it for you (cost is the differnce between the actual ST amount paid for the game and the full adult price for the seat in question) and they’ll email you a print at home ticket immediately.
Thanks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here