Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Top 20 restaurants in Brighton...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Only Riddle & Finns on the seafront which in my view is outstanding

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It's a pretty good list I think. I may disagree with the order a little.

Although the Fatto a Mano picture is not of the London Road branch. Carping criticism.

Stunned that Indiana Takeaway is not in there :)

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
That list is pretty much spot on, otherwise i'd have 64 degrees above the Set.

Little Fish Market is absolutely stunning.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nice to see that Brighton Cin Cin is third. Thoroughly deserved in my opinion.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The Little Fish Market is probably the best place I've been in the city. Out of the other 19 I've been to about 10. Fourth and Church is fabulous as is Petit Pois. Don't agree with 64 Degrees and Chilli Pickle being on the list though.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
On a different list the restaurant Mrs TC works in win best restaurant in Worthing last week. Congrats to Mrs TC and the team. The The Clamps: Born to win.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Regularly go to the Chilli Pickle, Murmur and Fatto Mano, the two in Brighton are the best. Lots of the others I find either too fussy or formal or down right uncomfortable either balancing on barstools or too close to one another.
I go to Cote a lot, not the best food in Brighton, but always consistent and a wide choice if eating with a group. Two missing Semolina, a gem of a place and VIP.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Little Fish Market is probably the best place I've been in the city. Out of the other 19 I've been to about 10. Fourth and Church is fabulous as is Petit Pois. Don't agree with 64 Degrees and Chilli Pickle being on the list though.

I’ve counted 10, 7 in the top 10. I have not been to Little Fish Market but I had planned to visit Bincho post Cardiff but have had to change my plans. And I’ve heard really good things about Fourth and Church. I’ll try and visit both before the season is done.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
On a different list the restaurant Mrs TC works in win best restaurant in Worthing last week. Congrats to Mrs TC and the team. The The Clamps: Born to win.

:thumbsup:

Born to Win!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I don't really get the hype about Bincho. My missus and her friends absolutely love it, I think perhaps I was disappointed because they'd talked it up to much, but I honestly prefer the hot dishes in Moshimo.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Looking at the list I really fancy some oysters now. I’m on a bus to Brighton as we speak......

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

I've also been to about ten, and agree with those you've rated (that said, I need to revisit TLFM to confirm), but disagree with your exclusions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here