Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls Player

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Does Seagulls Player work under Windows 7?

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
2.7. For use of Seagulls TV your device needs to comply with the following minimum system requirements (as may be updated occasionally, for which see section 3 below):

2.7.1. Site (Windows): 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks; 32- and 64-bit (unless noted): Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit), Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and later new Windows releases; latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome; 512MB of RAM (1GB of RAM recommended for netbooks); 128MB of graphics memory.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/terms-and-conditions/

amdad has just told me on chat that Seagulls Player does not work for me because I'm on Windows 7

I am really fed up with it not working.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
3.3. We may update the underlying software relating to Seagulls TV, or require you to implement updates from time to time to continue accessing Seagulls TV. For example, as time goes on you may need to ensure your system remains compatible with technical requirements (see section 2) or implement updates to the App.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Yes and via Chrome not Explorer on one of my devices.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Yes and via Chrome not Explorer on one of my devices.

Thanks; they were fibbing as usual. Does not work for me under Chrome or Firefox. A right pain. I can't even sign in. I can buy things though.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Mines on now! So not sure what is going wrong at your end!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Is there something wrong with the service?

I've been struggling to find a link that works on the website for a number of weeks. Always goes to a subscribe page.
Not sure why.

Luckily the URL is easy to work out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here