Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs Tickets

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Sorry if I've missed a debate on this but according to the on sale dates for the Spurs tickets on the website, they were supposed to go on sale yesterday?

Has anyone got any info on this?

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
If we're knocked out of the cup, Spurs haven't got anywhere to play the game unless they can get the new WHL ready.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
The same is true if we're not knocked out of the cup!

But if we are still in the Cup, then the Spurs vs Brighton fixture has to get moved, so there isn't a fixture on that date for Spurs to be finding a pitch to play it on.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
So, Cardiff, Chelsea AND Spuds to rearrange. Let's hope we beat the likes of 'Udders and Saints before then, in addition to good results against Toon and Palace.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
So, Cardiff, Chelsea AND Spuds to rearrange. Let's hope we beat the likes of 'Udders and Saints before then, in addition to good results against Toon and Palace.

We haven't beaten Millwall yet... Therefore no need to re-arrange the Spurs game (YET).

If they get NWHL open in time for our game, and we lose to Millwall, it'll be played on the sunday like it's supposed to be.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We haven't beaten Millwall yet... Therefore no need to re-arrange the Spurs game (YET).

If they get NWHL open in time for our game, and we lose to Millwall, it'll be played on the sunday like it's supposed to be.

As has been said many times, they shouldn't be allowed to use WHL at all this season.

I think it'll be re-arranged whatever the outcome of the Millwall game.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47502366

So if knocked out by Millwall on the 17th March, will play Spurs at their new stadium in the 6th/7th April?

Doesn’t leave much of a gap to sell tickets?

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
At least we know that them up there are getting some money Kris!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47502366

So if knocked out by Millwall on the 17th March, will play Spurs at their new stadium in the 6th/7th April?

Doesn’t leave much of a gap to sell tickets?

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.

Already got a date and time. 4.30pm on the Sunday.
Would only have the same time period to sell semifinal tickets. And there could be 10 times more of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here