Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Katie Price

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
A friend of mine was her hairdresser for a while. When she was going out with that Argentinian bloke (Penna?) he used to tool around in her cars not giving a toss about speed and parking. I assume he thought a speed camera flash was just a 'Pap' !!

The car got speed camera'd about half a dozen times, plus loads of parking tickets - none of which she could be arsed to open, or reply to. It all came on top in the end and she got banned for it for short while. She'd passed all the deadlines to name the driver, etc.

She's a messed up girl. Clearly very mixed up and confused. I wonder wether she's just thick and brings it all on herself, or she needs sympathy.

I'll play the sexist card and say she needs a strong man in her life to take her by the hand and guide her. Instead, she goes for clueless kids or pushovers - and ends up spiralling out of control time after time.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
What was it? Someone else had been driving and ran off, but the keys were in her handbag? Hmmm. Flawed!

Clearly not............

And Bexleyheath magistrates have stated she does in fact have a better defence than Huddersfield, and possibly Fulham or Cardiff.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
A friend of mine was her hairdresser for a while. When she was going out with that Argentinian bloke (Penna?) he used to tool around in her cars not giving a toss about speed and parking. I assume he thought a speed camera flash was just a 'Pap' !!

The car got speed camera'd about half a dozen times, plus loads of parking tickets - none of which she could be arsed to open, or reply to. It all came on top in the end and she got banned for it for short while. She'd passed all the deadlines to name the driver, etc.

She's a messed up girl. Clearly very mixed up and confused. I wonder wether she's just thick and brings it all on herself, or she needs sympathy.

I'll play the sexist card and say she needs a strong man in her life to take her by the hand and guide her. Instead, she goes for clueless kids or pushovers - and ends up spiralling out of control time after time.

Doesn't say a lot for Shane Duffy.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here