Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Newbie Fan, And Why

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
What an odd thread. A 30 year old to Have Chrissy Hughton as one of his favourite Spurs players makes no sense. Too much mention of Palace too.

Anyway Palace, Spurs or otherwise, Time will tell if they add anything of value to NSC.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
It wasn't that long ago I was a 'noob', so we all have to start somewhere.

As i found out to my own detriment, running into the arena and giving all the emperors a "cheeky thumbs-up" is not the way to go about it on here. Your first post brought far too much attention to yourself, hence the cries of 'Palace'...

Not sure if admitting to having a Spuds tattoo will help much either, but we all make mistakes :wrong:

I'd just dip in and out for a bit, keep your head down, then eventually you'll be accepted if you inject a modicum of sense (I am yet to do that). Once you understand the etiquette of this place, it's brilliant - a font of knowledge about bloody everything!! I'm still learning, but I'm getting there.

If you'd like some homework, look up 'flasks', 'bottle tops' and 'Bong' - then possibly have your tattoo overwritten with 'Barber Out'.

SeagullNoob

Feb 25, 2019
West Sussex
your going to eat your words on when i show you my address and take a picture of my spurs tattoo with my username written in pen over it. I thought you lot might be friendly, I hate palace, ive seen fatboy slim live, got signed cds from him, love the label skint, i know loads about the label and thats what got me into brighton when i was younger along with the love of the place.

SeagullNoob

Feb 25, 2019
West Sussex
its nice if you like cycling and walking, for everything else its crap. Storrington you know it?. im going to post my address with my username and show all you haters. i hate being called a liar, sod it ill even put my driving licence up with my address showing. i wont be called a liar and a dam palace fan

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
its nice if you like cycling and walking, for everything else its crap. Storrington you know it?. im going to post my address with my username and show all you haters. i hate being called a liar, sod it ill even put my driving licence up with my address showing. i wont be called a liar and a dam palace fan

I strongly recommend you do not do that.

Just calm down, take a few deep breaths, and find something positive to post on another thread about the Albion, or your favourite ring on the hob, or nice things to do in Berlin, or whatever.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
What attracted me to brighton in the first place was the fact fatboy slim is one of my all time favourites, i have always loved brighton when i travelled down to visit it, i used to be well into the mod scene and used to go to jump the gun, i just love the place and want to support my local team. how can i prove to you that my story is true? ? ? show you my spurs tattoo? show you my address?

If you could post your address, and when your property is empty, I’m sure a few people will welcome you with open arms.:whistle:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Jumping in quickly...

I have no reason to believe that the person is a Palace fan and every reason to believe their story is genuine.

Knocky's Nose

May 7, 2017
Eastbourne

Oh no. :facepalm:

Take it from me. A flounce is not a good idea. It's like staring at a firing squad and telling them all they're crap shots. Don't do it. ???

Go have a coffee, log out, and sign in tomorrow when you've slept on it. Really.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just off for some popcorn. Be back soon :wave:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Hi Everyone!

Now Im only little over 10 miles from Brighton, Love what Tony Bloom/Chrissy & the club are doing, I love many things about the past, I think its time to support my local team BHAFC. I love going to football, I always want albion to win now and my passion is growing. Im 30 now so its not to late, plenty of time to support the team. Can i come and join you guys?
Have you got your ticket for Saturday yet? Plenty still available at the moment and not too pricy which isn't always the case - good time to get involved.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Jumping in quickly...

I have no reason to believe that the person is a Palace fan and every reason to believe their story is genuine.

tumblr_mkr8p6UITV1rp68cjo2_r1_250.gif

Knocky's Nose

May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Speaks from experience :wink:

Me = :flounce:

This lot = punish:

Just chill out. Being called 'Palace' is par for the course when you're new and enthusiastic. If you're not, just laugh about it and carry on. All are welcome on here, including you.

I have a tattoo of the Palace badge on my bum-hole.

Actually, it's just my bum-hole.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
This looks like a classic case of 12 angry men , stick with it join all the prediction games and very soon Taybha will be asking you for a lift to a away match :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here