Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Newbie Fan, And Why

SeagullNoob

Feb 25, 2019
West Sussex
Hi Everyone!

Just Joined the forum as I have fallen in love with Brighton. I've been a massive football fan all my life and have been a follower of THFC for most of my life but always had a soft spot for Brighton due to a number of things. Im a huge fan of Mr Norman Cook, I always wanted a Brighton Shirt back when You had Skint as your sponsor when i was a kid (Im a huge music fan) used to always keep an eye out for The Seagulls results , Especially when You got Chrissy Hughton, One of my favourite players, So I've always had Brighton as my like secret mistress, Plus i used to have a lot of friends who supported the nasty team from Sh*thurst and used to always wind them up say how much better Brighton were than them, I hate Palace, always have. their fans are, well to but it nicely idiots. Everyone one I've know have been "special" (sorry if that breaks any rules, Its my first post)

Anyway Im from London so have been following Spurs most of my life, With the Seagulls in the background. BUT my life has changed drastically and I have moved away down to a little village, not far from Worthing. I believe people should support their local team and now that is Brighton. I know im never going to be able to get to see Spurs anymore and I was becoming disillusioned with the club for a few years and stopped going due to the prices and some of the people at matches really made me think.

Now Im only little over 10 miles from Brighton, Love what Tony Bloom/Chrissy & the club are doing, I love many things about the past, I think its time to support my local team BHAFC. Will I be accepted into the forum? I love going to football, I always want albion to win now and my passion is growing. Im 30 now so its not to late, plenty of time to support the team. Can i come and join you guys?

One of My favourite shirt of all time:

extra_football_shirt_8569_1.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
A quick check on registration/posting IPaddrs suggests SeagullNoob is from a residential address, somewhere in the Hove/Portslade area... and there are no other NSC users associated with the same IPaddr.

Doesn't mean much... but hey ho.

Welcome [MENTION=38017]SeagullNoob[/MENTION] (although not sure that is the greatest choice of NSC username!)

SeagullNoob

Feb 25, 2019
West Sussex
hahah no way, i have proof in the form of a tattoo to back my story up, but trust me you dont wanna see it lol, No palarse here. I wouldn't waste my time if i didn't mean what i said. Im not going to report back to the palarse fans with my findings, cant stand them, Plus all the so called friends are gone now, typical behaviour of people who support them.

Thanks for the welcome haha

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Plus i used to have a lot of friends who supported the nasty team from Sh*thurst and used to always wind them up say how much better Brighton were than them

In your lifetime Palace have played Brighton sixteen times, winning eight, drawing four and losing four.

Your wind up must have gone down an absolute storm with your ‘friends’. :)

SeagullNoob

Feb 25, 2019
West Sussex
A quick check on registration/posting IPaddrs suggests SeagullNoob is from a residential address, somewhere in the Hove/Portslade area... and there are no other NSC users associated with the same IPaddr.

Doesn't mean much... but hey ho.

Welcome [MENTION=38017]SeagullNoob[/MENTION] (although not sure that is the greatest choice of NSC username!)

thank you, i didnt expect this welcome. trust me i wouldnt waste my time and i wanted to just support my local team who has a spurs legend as manager.

SeagullNoob

Feb 25, 2019
West Sussex
In your lifetime Palace have played Brighton sixteen times, winning eight, drawing four and losing four.

Your wind up must have gone down an absolute storm with your ‘friends’. :)

What attracted me to brighton in the first place was the fact fatboy slim is one of my all time favourites, i have always loved brighton when i travelled down to visit it, i used to be well into the mod scene and used to go to jump the gun, i just love the place and want to support my local team. how can i prove to you that my story is true? ? ? show you my spurs tattoo? show you my address?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here