Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-27/2

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Saints win will give them one hell of a boost. They will really fancy their chances now. Especially with us to play.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm a bit confused with what's happening tonight with these scores.
All the games seem to have scorelines that are greater than 1-0, I don't get it :shrug:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Southamptons next 6 games Man Utd away, Spurs home , us, Liverpool home , Wolves home, Newcastle away.

Not easy.

Cardiff next 6, Wolves away, West Ham, home, Chelsea home, Man City away, Burnley away, Liverpool home.

Not easy either.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Let’s not exaggerate this.

Fulham are shocking against everyone bar Brighton, they’ve stunk the PL out.

Stains were always going to win this easy home match.

Agreed - they’d actually be bottom of the league if we had held on to that 2-0 lead.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Two months ago tonight's results would have had us over the moon with delight and working out who we could catch/overtake. Some change in two months, eh? Still, let's see what changes the next two months make before we start wetting any beds (or in the case of the more mature of us, keeping dry beds but just worrying a bit).

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Two months ago tonight's results would have had us over the moon with delight and working out who we could catch/overtake. Some change in two months, eh? Still, let's see what changes the next two months make before we start wetting any beds (or in the case of the more mature of us, keeping dry beds but just worrying a bit).

I’m fairly relaxed today, just need to beat Hudd first and I think we will.

If we don’t, along with the Craven Cottage debacle, we can’t complain if we drop.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Crikey, Spuds and Chelski players REALLY hate each other.

On MOTD just now, Kane, normally squeakly clean, just made a partial headbutt move towards a Chelsea player, Trippier tried to get Hazard sent off over nothing.

I watched the match and the whole way through there lots of little incidents of the 2 sides being antagonistic to each other. David Luiz seemed to wind Kane up like a clock.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I’m fairly relaxed today, just need to beat Hudd first and I think we will.

If we don’t, along with the Craven Cottage debacle, we can’t complain if we drop.

Me too - weirdly, and maybe worryingly, I am not convinced we will beat Huddersfield, but I do think we will pick up enough points elsewhere.. I think Saturday will be a horrible spectacle.. Huddersfield will be be on the front foot, knowing that only wins can do it for them - we may be forced to sit and hold shape a little more - the crowd will be disgusted, "why are we being so defensive!" (no recognition that the opposition might be playing quite well!) and it will be decided late on, or be 0-0!!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I watched the match and the whole way through there lots of little incidents of the 2 sides being antagonistic to each other. David Luiz seemed to wind Kane up like a clock.

He did. Kane never seems to get involved in any aggro, but fell for it hook, line and sinker. Chelsea really know how to wind Spurs up and destroy their title hopes (yet again).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here