Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere for the run in - starting with Huddersfield Saturday

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
During the run in for the Championship promotion (and previous two seasons) we as fans stepped up to the plate bringing a bit of razzmatazz, pizzazz and flair with our ticker tape, confetti, flags and streamers which I genuinely believe added a bit of much needed levity and spring to the atmosphere and helped drag the team home. (We won't mention the final three games....)

I think it's time to rekindle that spirit and try to rouse the atmosphere to rouse the performances on the pitch. What better time than to start at home to Huddersfield in a marginal game were a marginal atmosphere might well see us edge them out and kick start our faltering form.

If the team start nervously then they'll need all the backing they can get to turn things around and keep it all in our hands.

*Runs off to place an order for 100 blue and white streamers*

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
During the run in for the Championship promotion (and previous two seasons) we as fans stepped up to the plate bringing a bit of razzmatazz, pizzazz and flair with our ticker tape, confetti, flags and streamers which I genuinely believe added a bit of much needed levity and spring to the atmosphere and helped drag the team home. (We won't mention the final three home games....)

I think it's time to rekindle that spirit and try to rouse the atmosphere to rouse the performances on the pitch. What better time than to start at home to Huddersfield in a marginal game were a marginal atmosphere might well see us edge them out and kick start our faltering form.

If the team start nervously then they'll need all the backing they can get to turn things around and keep it all in our hands.

*Runs off to place an order for 100 blue and white streamers*
Decent enough shout. Apart from the streamers etc it can't really be "organised" though - I think it just happens as people realise the same things at the same time as each other.

The atmosphere at the Huddersfield game should be excellent. Very loud and very supportive. The players, the manager and the Chairman certainly deserve it.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
511TTVCgQkL._SX425_.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm gonna boooooooo Bong, Stephens, March, Groß & Locadia.

I hope this helps.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I know a bloke who’s a Huddersfield supporter. He has to work many weekends, but has been to 13 of their games this season.
He has seen them win 1 point, though he has on his own admission seen them score.

Let’s not consider less than 3 points.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Huddersfield seem to have plenty of tickets left to sell out of their 1,700 allocation.

We've sold out all of the normal home areas plus South Stand Block F. Working our way through Block E now - would be nice to see that full too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here