Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere for the run in - starting with Huddersfield Saturday

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
It can NEVER happen. You simply can’t move so many people about against their free will. If people want a better atmosphere, it’s up to everyone regardless where sit to make some noise and we know there’s got to be a comet passing by for that to happen.

I fear you may have just been whooooooooshed!:wink:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
As the Albion have already asked. Wear the colours for the rest of the matches. Banks of blue and white stripes soon get people in the mood. Oh, winning a match would also help!

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I’d say Saturday just became even more important. Ffs guys we can’t sleep walk into this relegation let’s at least not go quietly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
no excuses Saturday from anyone.

If the game is drab and dull then we need to lift the players.

We may be heading down with a whimper but lets do our part.

Have an extra beer , leave the house an hour earlier.

Saturday is massive and we need to have the best atmosphere of the season. No excuses

......anyway on a more positive note, we CAN create a great atmosphere if we put our minds to it. I found the homemade display v Wigan (different flags, random inflatables etc) much more atmospheric than the club sponsored flag days or even the good intended streamers v Bristol City

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The home form is what will dictate our destiny. I'm sure Cardiff won't pick up 3 wins from their remaining games but if they did I think we would only need 7 points due to Cardiff's poor GD and the fact they won't tonk anyone.

7 points from Hudds, Toon, Cardiff, Bournemouth, Soton home games? Yes please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here