Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Las Vegas Holiday Tips

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
There is the biggest arcade museum in the world there, pinball machines from the 60's onwards, and all the arcade games from your youth in a huge warehouse, And you can play them all ! spent a good afternoon there.

There's a bigger one down at the docks in San Francisco, a great afternoon of nostalgia, Mrs Hart sat outside in the sun for 3 hours.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
16th to 20th. Will there be a Spring Break feel to the place?

Departing 4 days before us - shame we have 2 albion fans with us and would want a group to watch any game that weekend I imagine!

I think Spring break is earlier - we do normally go that week and its got a nice buzz, not to busy but not rammed.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Dont let the queue put you off by the way... its worth the wait.

I had more drunk chatty fun in the Cosmo secret pizza queue at 2am than in any bar or club when last in Vegas 6 years ago - albeit without the family in tow. Such a good hotel.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
If you stay at flamingo make sure you get an upgraded room.

Ok thanks.

Sounds like the best way to get to the North Premium outlets is via Uber? I'm a bit of an old dinosaur in that I haven't sign up for this, so what about a bus, is there one that takes you there?

Ta

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
There is a bus - http://www.rtcsnv.com/touristms/routes.html

its dirt cheap

Uber is so easy to set up - do you have a smart phone?

Cool thanks, yes I've got an iPhone 7 so I'll take a look at the app and see what I need to do to set it up if it's worth doing for out there! We're going to do a day tour to the south rim, which takes in the Hoover dam as well. Haven't booked it yet as seems like there are different choices.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here