Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Removed from thread

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A woman bought a new £100,000 Jaguar car and proudly drove it off the showroom floor to take home.
Halfway home, she attempted to change radio stations and saw that there appeared to be only one station.
Unimpressed, she immediately turned around and headed back to the dealer.
Once at the dealership, she found her salesman and began, rather excitedly, to explain that her radio was not working, and they must replace it immediately, since she only had one radio station.
The salesman calmed her down and told her that her car radio was voice-activated, and that she would only need to speak aloud the type of music that she wanted and the car would find it.
She got into the car and started the engine and then said the word "Country Music," and the radio changed to a station playing a Dolly Parton song.
She was satisfied and started home. After a while she decided to try out the radio and said "Rock 'n' Roll;" the radio station changed and a song by the Rolling Stones came from the speakers.
Quite pleased, the woman continued driving.
A few streets from her house, another driver shot through a red light causing her to slam on her brakes to avoid a collision.
The woman angrily shouted, "****ing ********..!"
The radio immediately tuned in to a Party Political Broadcast from Jeremy Corbyn.

This is a joke sir :thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A woman bought a new £100,000 Jaguar car and proudly drove it off the showroom floor to take home.
Halfway home, she attempted to change radio stations and saw that there appeared to be only one station.
Unimpressed, she immediately turned around and headed back to the dealer.
Once at the dealership, she found her salesman and began, rather excitedly, to explain that her radio was not working, and they must replace it immediately, since she only had one radio station.
The salesman calmed her down and told her that her car radio was voice-activated, and that she would only need to speak aloud the type of music that she wanted and the car would find it.
She got into the car and started the engine and then said the word "Country Music," and the radio changed to a station playing a Dolly Parton song.
She was satisfied and started home. After a while she decided to try out the radio and said "Rock 'n' Roll;" the radio station changed and a song by the Rolling Stones came from the speakers.
Quite pleased, the woman continued driving.
A few streets from her house, another driver shot through a red light causing her to slam on her brakes to avoid a collision.
The woman angrily shouted, "****ing ********..!"
The radio immediately tuned in to a Party Political Broadcast from Jeremy Corbyn.

This is a joke sir :thumbsup:

Do they have Party Political Broadcasts on radio ?
Do you know I’ve never ever heard one in all my years.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Can't help you squire but i could pretty much guess who done it.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You are still readable on that thread, I have just read your contributions to the debate.:ffsparr:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Calling another poster a ‘prick’ might have something to do with it :shrug:

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
When I go there it says:
vBulletin Message
You have been removed from this discussion.

Just let me know what I said?

:ffsparr:

Something about it not being Trumps fault that some people are racist. I won’t repeat it verbatim, cos I don’t agree with it. Trumps rhetoric encourages racist behaviour, and emboldeens racists to spew their bile.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Something about it not being Trumps fault that some people are racist. I won’t repeat it verbatim, cos I don’t agree with it. Trumps rhetoric encourages racist behaviour, and emboldeens racists to spew their bile.

No I want it verbatim. No that is nothing like what I said. You can lie about what I said but you are unable to quote what I said. Really ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why was I removed from the Staged homophobic/racist attack thread?

Can any NSC reader see anything that I have said that deserves my removal, and explain why?

This is a joke.

I’m sure you can work it out. If not, it’s probably is best you don’t contribute to the thread.

Weststander

Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The (not) funny thing is, I would suspect that Trump wasn’t a particularly racist person say 15 years ago. Just a dodgy NYC businessmen and show pony.

He’s purely done all this, in a very calculated way, to divide the USA, win the votes of whites, to gain power.

Putting himself before racial harmony. Inciting racists. Disgusting person.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I've been kicked from the Brexit thread without being told why.

I think if the lefty mods like to ban anyone whose views are not in line with theirs.

Shame that's what NSC has become.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
No I want it verbatim. No that is nothing like what I said. You can lie about what I said but you are unable to quote what I said. Really ???

This just demonstrates how desperate people are to blame Trump for any racist incident. This is all part of the Democratic propaganda drive that is being sold to people.

There is nothing that Trump has said that could make people suddenly turn racist. You are either racist or your not and if anything it is the so called Democratic Alt Left who are instigating the divide and causing the trouble.

I accept your imminent apology for calling me a liar.

Weststander

Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I've been kicked from the Brexit thread without being told why.

I think if the lefty mods like to ban anyone whose views are not in line with theirs.

Shame that's what NSC has become.

I often post views against NSC’s seemingly mainstream view on politics, and never have problems with Mods. So could it be when a person loses the plot and becomes aggressive or racist? If you avoid that, you can have good debates.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Starting a thread about youself being banned from a thread is the first sing of madness. In contrast to Mr Sarri and Chelsea, the mods have complete authority over this board. The revolution does not start here. :shrug:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
This just demonstrates how desperate people are to blame Trump for any racist incident. This is all part of the Democratic propaganda drive that is being sold to people.

There is nothing that Trump has said that could make people suddenly turn racist. You are either racist or your not and if anything it is the so called Democratic Alt Left who are instigating the divide and causing the trouble.

I accept your imminent apology for calling me a liar.

The quote is nothing like what you claimed I had written :lolol: And you are a liar.

Nothing in my comment deserves my removal from the thread. Please tell me what part is so offensive or is it just an opinion that you don't share?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here