Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Classy Liverpool fans ......

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nobody heard / mentioned the loud ‘murderers’ song at the end of the applause then... poor all round.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think it would be hilarious if Liverpool manage to win it, be brilliant on here to see all the threads of disgust, I bet there are even a few mugs who would prefer to see us relegated on the last day of the season if it meant Liverpool didn't win the title

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I think it would be hilarious if Liverpool manage to win it, be brilliant on here to see all the threads of disgust, I bet there are even a few mugs who would prefer to see us relegated on the last day of the season if it meant Liverpool didn't win the title

Wow! That's some imagination you have got. :lolol:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Well I was hearing in the home end " in your Liverpool slums and you will never get a job again" Hardly a case of 1 club has a moral advantage against the other.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Well I was hearing in the home end " in your Liverpool slums and you will never get a job again" Hardly a case of 1 club has a moral advantage against the other.

Returning to the point of this thread. It’s about the Liverpool fans showing disrespect during the minutes applause.

I didn’t hear what Sheebo has accused the Man U fans of chanting (“murderers”) probably cos I don’t know the song.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

There’s a world of difference between singing songs like that during the game and being disrespectful during a minute’s applause for someone who’s recently died.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex

What on earth are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

He's on my ignore list. He was barred recently. Only a matter of time before he joins JB, and the others who just can't help themselves, in the former forum member's recycling bin.

"Sometimes don't you just want to punch someone hard in the face". Remember that one? No action taken.

My guess is a difficult time at home or at work.....this can be a fantastic supportive forum, but not for people who instead of asking for help just act up like a spoiled teenage brat.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Ridiculous post Gaz. You're better than that.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
....singing Liverpool song towards the end of the minutes applause tribute to Eric Harrison.

They are such wags aren’t they, and so misunderstood

Watch out, Bwian will be along to point out your RACIST behaviour soon.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
He's on my ignore list. He was barred recently. Only a matter of time before he joins JB, and the others who just can't help themselves, in the former forum member's recycling bin.

"Sometimes don't you just want to punch someone hard in the face". Remember that one? No action taken.

My guess is a difficult time at home or at work.....this can be a fantastic supportive forum, but not for people who instead of asking for help just act up like a spoiled teenage brat.

I haven't got anyone on ignore, don't use it. If I did resort to that, I wouldn't know where to stop! :shootself

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I haven't got anyone on ignore, don't use it. If I did resort to that, I wouldn't know where to stop! :shootself

:lolol:

I have fewer than 20. Think of it. Fewer than 20 ignorable twats on a football foum. And some of those don't count as they have recently been forced to spend eternity sitting on the cyber dougnut in granny's greenhouse.

Anyway without people like you reminding me of what I'm missing (by way of your indignant replies to what I have missed) I wouldn't remember what I'm missing. :rolleyes:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

The 1980s have been on the phone and asked for their songs back. :)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
None of the many scousers I talked to in the pub at Anfield earlier this season were "vermin" - decent bunch happy to have 20 Albion drinking amongst them.

The danger of judging 10's of thousands of people by the behaviour of a few knobheads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here