Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Classy Liverpool fans ......

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
....singing Liverpool song towards the end of the minutes applause tribute to Eric Harrison.

They are such wags aren’t they, and so misunderstood

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
....singing Liverpool song towards the end of the minutes applause tribute to Eric Harrison.

They are such wags aren’t they, and so misunderstood

Not surprised, an awful lot of hate between them.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Was it 'you'll never walk alone' and it was a supportive gesture and this thread is not actually sarcastic?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It is bad form if that's what they were doing. However in the interests of fairness, I look forward to the OP those other posters joining in with righteous condemnation, starting a thread when Man U fans misbehave at Anfield.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Was it 'you'll never walk alone' and it was a supportive gesture and this thread is not actually sarcastic?

No chance, it was Liverpool, liverpool, etc. You know what they are like

Roundly booed by the rest of the stadium at the end of the minute. I can’t remember such disrespect during a tribute (in this post Diana mass public mourning era)

Last edited:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Don't like Scousers, but I remember when watching Brighton at Old Trafford in the cup, I bought a fanzine thinking it was an official program and it contained 'jokes', with heart-wrenching photos about Hillsborough. Absolutely sickening. I really don't like Palace, but some of these sick idiots need a serious check-up from the neck up.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Who was Eric Harrison?

United youth coach who was mainly responsible for the development of the class of 92 into the first team under Ferguson.

There is an interview somewhere, where an interviewer asks David Beckham for his thoughts on Eric, and Beckham went on for about 10 minutes about the influence of Eric Harrison on his early career and development, whereas the interviewer wanted to know about Cantona

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
United youth coach who was mainly responsible for the development of the class of 92 into the first team under Ferguson.

There is an interview somewhere, where an interviewer asks David Beckham for his thoughts on Eric, and Beckham went on for about 10 minutes about the influence of Eric Harrison on his early career and development, whereas the interviewer wanted to know about Cantona

Then it is utterly disgraceful.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Always the victims.....

... apart from in this game where United’s midfield have claimed that mantle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
No chance, it was Liverpool, liverpool, etc. You know what they are like

Roundly booed by the rest of the stadium at the end of the minute. I can’t remember such disrespect during a tribute (in this post Diana mass public mourning era)

Both Dirty Leeds and Manchester United have form for this previously. The mancs booed,etc during a minutes silence for Don Revie,and the Dirties returned the favour when Sir Matt Busbydied.
I think it was these two incidents which led to the minutes applause thing.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
None of the many scousers I talked to in the pub at Anfield earlier this season were "vermin" - decent bunch happy to have 20 Albion drinking amongst them.

How are people surprised with this?Scousers, ****ing vermin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I hate Liverpool to the core.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports