Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Carabao Cup Final

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
One of the showpiece occasions in English football and this years edition could be very special with the two most successful clubs in recent English football locking horns and somethings got to give.

Many memorable finals and this one could be one to tell the grandkids about if it lives up to its billing. Where is everyone watching it?

Dave at the Ship is putting on a spread, big Chelsea fan so he’ll be very nervous.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Meh.

United v Liverpool of far more interest to me.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I’m more worried about Arsenal vs Saints ( Arsenal one up)

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
My choice is Angel Delight and Wendy Richards.

Eh?! What’s this?!?! A Crodonilson thread about football!!!

Does not compute.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely no interest from me, even Albion don’t bother with this Mickey Mouse Cup :shrug:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
One of the showpiece occasions in English football and this years edition could be very special with the two most successful clubs in recent English football locking horns and somethings got to give.

Many memorable finals and this one could be one to tell the grandkids about if it lives up to its billing. Where is everyone watching it?

Dave at the Ship is putting on a spread, big Chelsea fan so he’ll be very nervous.

Didn't Dave hand over to Alan a few years back?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Will Kante play defensive midfield and can Man City hit double figures? Don’t really care about these issues or this joke cup.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Decking going down nicely, come in to open a beer, see Italy are completing my none of three 6 Nations predictions. Is there something else going on today?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here