Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Three more wins

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Ive got a bad feeling re Huddersfield. Everyone assumes we will beat them, "a nailed on 3 points"??? (and I hope they are right), but we have a fairly poor record against them and it wouldn't surprise me to see a Burnley type result happen. I really hope we can get it together soon and that the sunshine training camp has helped. No game in this division should be considered a banker - they are all tough even against the bottom teams.

This is bothering me too. I expect us to win, but if we don't the media will be all over it and we might just get talked into relegation

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This is bothering me too. I expect us to win, but if we don't the media will be all over it and we might just get talked into relegation
The problem is we disappoint in the league, and then have all the determination to 'put it right' - but do so in the cup.

Fulham - 'put right' v West Brom.

Burnley - 'put right' v Derby.

We need to 'put both these right' in the LEAGUE.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I love your optimism. We haven’t picked up a single point away to the big 6. I think we’ve only scored 2 goals against them all in 9 attempts.

Yeah, but Spurs will be on the beach and Chelsea are in disarray......and we’ve got to pick up a point from the top 6 away eventually......haven’t we ??

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Ive got a bad feeling re Huddersfield. Everyone assumes we will beat them, "a nailed on 3 points"??? (and I hope they are right), but we have a fairly poor record against them and it wouldn't surprise me to see a Burnley type result happen. I really hope we can get it together soon and that the sunshine training camp has helped. No game in this division should be considered a banker - they are all tough even against the bottom teams.

Quite honestly, if we lose to Huddersfield we deserve to go down with them.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Yeah, but Spurs will be on the beach and Chelsea are in disarray......and we’ve got to pick up a point from the top 6 away eventually......haven’t we ??

I really hope we do, but I could see Spurs still perhaps needing points for top four, plus you know Chelsea will hire a new manager before we play them.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
We’ve had none over the past month so I’d say we’re due a change also players who can make a difference coming back from injury (izquierdo and jahanbksh) and players like bissouma fitting better now. I’d be very surprised if we went down. Finishing 17th is still a good achievement for us

Sadly I don't think Izzy or Ali J can make much difference this season. Both will remain off the pace, and don't look like street fighters. Hope I'm wrong!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don't forget the old adage:-

All games in hand automatically = 3 points.

It's the LAW.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't forget the old adage:-

All games in hand automatically = 3 points.

It's the LAW.
All albion games in hand = 0 points.

All opposition games in hand = 3 points.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
If Dale Stephens hadn't been sent off v Cardiff - we'd have 30 points (probably), be 9 points clear going into Leics/Hudds etc, still above Palace (just) and focusing on winning the cup .

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
If Dale Stephens hadn't been sent off v Cardiff - we'd have 30 points (probably), be 9 points clear going into Leics/Hudds etc, still above Palace (just) and focusing on winning the cup .

Add to that being 2-0 up away at Fulham and West Ham. No divine right to win from there but our virtual surrender in both means we should be 5 points up.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Cardiff's 2 wins vs Southampton are really hacking me off.

The table would be dreamland if those results had both been different.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I think we are going down, which considering where we were earlier in the season is awful. Some of our signings have been very mediocre.
I am however, still waiting for those three wins and a couple of draws on bended knees.

D

Deleted member 22389

Typical both Burnley and Palace winning. I had Burnley down as a draw and Palace losing yesterday. Everyone stepping up, we have to do the same starting with Leicester, otherwise it's curtains.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here