Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Oh... guess what

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I wasn't trying to say you were wrong or right. But before the Chelsea reject they had no real game plan up front. Is he their difference? They are eternal strugglers despite the riches given to them by the Prem.

Yes he is their difference because Michy is a bloody quality striker.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
The fact that Palace have no front line, this is a staggering result. I bet we don't win 1-4.

Are you on drugs? No front line? Batshuyai, Zaha and Townsend starting. Benteke and Ayew on the bench. How does that compare to BHA's?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Are you on drugs? No front line? Batshuyai, Zaha and Townsend starting. Benteke and Ayew on the bench. How does that compare to BHA's?

How many goals between them? I'll continue the drug session when you have the answer.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Leicester reminded me of us, bit of possession the only goal from a CB Vardy wasted up top on his own, clueless manager. Nailed on draw.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It seems that we've been the cure for out of form teams these last two seasons...

It’s frustrating how many times we play a team that hasn’t scored in 5 games or won in 8 games etc, who then roll up and batter us. WBA and Hudds away last season were a joke.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It’s frustrating how many times we play a team hasn’t scored in 5 games or won in 8 games, who then roll up and batter us. WBA and Hudds away last season were a joke.

Not rocket science. If you don’t take a game to teams low on confidence but sit back and let them come at you you stand a good chance of seeing their confidence grow. Well imo anyway.

This is what I expect to happen on Tuesday.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Not rocket science. If you don’t take a game to teams low on confidence but sit back and let them come at you you stand a good chance of seeing their confidence grow. Well imo anyway.

This is what I expect to happen on Tuesday.

Added to that if we were able to go in front we'd sit back and invite pressure. This will give Leicester some momentum, confidence and hung ho attitude and they could do what Fulham did to us. It's frustrating as even going in front with the Albion doesn't fill me with confidence anymore. Obviously love Dunk and Duffy but they tend to retreat a lot and don't push up in these situations.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Puel sacked

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here