Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Oh... guess what

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Scum beat Leicester 1-4, we'll get spanked away to the same team come Tuesday! I can just see it.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Leicester actually dominated the game but Palace counter attacked very efficiently.

With the defensive way we play, the recruitment team should have concentrated on signing players with pace last summer.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Leicester actually dominated the game but Palace counter attacked very efficiently.

With the defensive way we play, the recruitment team should have concentrated on signing players with pace last summer.

The fact that Palace have no front line, this is a staggering result. I bet we don't win 1-4.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Palace’s front 3 for this game had a combined weekly salary of approximately £300,000 per week. Unfortunately they do have quality.

Salary does not equal class, as they have shown most of this season. But this is a club that have had 5 years in the Prem and not spent their money wisely. They are still really shit, but... we won't get a 1-4 v Leicester.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Don't worry we aren't due to completely crumble until after palace stuff us 4 - 0

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
What they're paid is irrelevant, Palace have one of the best English managers alive. He should get something from them once he's stamped his mark, and now he is.

And I agree, they do have some PL quality

Palace’s front 3 for this game had a combined weekly salary of approximately £300,000 per week. Unfortunately they do have quality.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Erm, yes, they have Michy Batshuayi, he scored today. Palace’s game is simple, play on the counter attack, and today it worked perfectly.

I wasn't trying to say you were wrong or right. But before the Chelsea reject they had no real game plan up front. Is he their difference? They are eternal strugglers despite the riches given to them by the Prem.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Do Palarse get special riches others don't?

I wasn't trying to say you were wrong or right. But before the Chelsea reject they had no real game plan up front. Is he their difference? They are eternal strugglers despite the riches given to them by the Prem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here