Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Eubank Jnr v Degale

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Will we all be rooting for Chris Jnr as he seems to be the underdog in most experts eyes.

No. We will be rooting for him because he is a Brighton (and Hove) boy done good. Euuuuubaaaank! I've no idea which way this will go.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
That is surprising because even his dad isnt convinced about him winning.

I think it’s just about right. I’d go with Eubank by late stoppage or points. De Gale has looked shot recently and I don’t think he’ll be able to avoid Eubank turning it into a toe to toe fight by the late rounds.

De Gale’s too often likes a breather on the ropes and his jab isn’t strong enough to keep Eubank at bay. The only way I see De Gale winning is if he fights of the back foot without getting trapped on the ropes too often.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Is Joe Joyce the real deal or just another one to put our hopes on.in desperation.

If he dispatches Stiverne in style he may well be a genuine contender. Stiverne was top level in his day and gave Wilder a decent fight. I don’t think it will be easy for Joyce.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Undercard starts at 7pm, main event between 9.30-10ish.

Degale the favourite. If he chooses to box, conserves his energy for the first 6-7 rounds and avoids Jr for the rest of the fight, he will win on points.
If he decides to brawl, Eubank win by ref or corner stoppage in 8-9.

Most interested to see if Jr will listen to his corner and if he's learnt to jab since the Groves fight.

Jr's younger brother Seb fighting on the undercard at light-heavyweight too.

Streams will be easy to find, pm me later if you're having difficulty.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here