Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Will we beat the Welsh?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
So if you know that, why doesn't Eddie Jones?

I have no idea. The area where Wales are weak is in the line-out - they lost two of their own line-outs today. If I'd been England coach, I'd have encourage to kick deep to touch, guessing that Wales would lose possession a few more times.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Not just the kicking but our entire game plan is floored as we have no plan b and we did not turn up for the second half. Think us at Fulham this season.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If only it was floored instead of hoofed up into the stratosphere.

Flawed.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Did it though? Neither of the English scores came from a long kick. The try came from England putting pressure on a Welsh maul. Williams et al gathered every kick with ease

fair point, gained terriority though. agree rather odd not to put into touch more given the Welsh weakness there.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Can't defend that. Bloody awful by us and a non spectacle overall, the All Blacks must be having a right laugh if this is the best the northern hemisphere can produce.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That second half was the most tedious half of rugby England have played for months. Predictable and ineffective rubbish.

Tribsa

Dec 20, 2017
Can't defend that. Bloody awful by us and a non spectacle overall, the All Blacks must be having a right laugh if this is the best the northern hemisphere can produce.

Bit of an arrogant statement mate, England are not the best side in the Northern Hemisphere!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Bit of an arrogant statement mate, England are not the best side in the Northern Hemisphere!

Why arrogant? Made it quite clear we aren't good enough in this sphere. If you think there is a team to take on the All Blacks please feel free to name them.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Why arrogant? Made it quite clear we aren't good enough in this sphere. If you think there is a team to take on the All Blacks please feel free to name them.

Well Ireland beat them the game before last and England were only beaten by a point the game before that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here