Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Anyone else thinking about mowing the lawn?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
No football. Weirdly warm for February. Shall I?!

The weather is screwed.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Driving over to Lewes today for a mooch about and seriously considering taking the roof down on the car.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Driving over to Lewes today for a mooch about and seriously considering taking the roof off the car.

Try a low bridge then

featured-image-2061.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No football. Weirdly warm for February. Shall I?!

The weather is screwed.

If you do just do a Barber cut (take the top off)...check what setting you left the mower on.

Cleaned and serviced my four mowers during the week as its all systems go week Monday

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Already done the spring clear up last week cut all the bushes and vacuumed the plastic grass nothing to do now until Autumn

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Mowed ours 2 weeks ago, it was too wet really but also so bloody long I couldn't pick up dogs eggs!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Depending on how I feel after the Half Marathon, I might do it tomorrow afternoon. I’m not risking such unusual activity today, though. The couch beckons.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
If you do just do a Barber cut (take the top off)...check what setting you left the mower on.

Cleaned and serviced my four mowers during the week as its all systems go week Monday

Sadly, I'm at that age where I am genuinely interested what a professional needs by way of mowers :down:

I'm guessing a petrol cylinder for those fine lawns and a big old rotary (probably petrol again), but what others do you use ?

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm thinking about starting to think about thinking whether it's soon going to be time to think about cutting the lawn..............

That's more than enough for bloody February!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I spend all summer trying to not think about mowing the lawn, I sure as hell ain't gonna start before mine and Nicholas Van Wotsitsface birthday

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here