Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat dinking thread

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I haven't had a punk IPA this year . . . . they had Thornbridge Jaipur on spesh last week, which is vastly superior.

A marvellous beer !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
That's what I love about these drinking threads. All the pretentious people who know so much more about beer than I and dismiss any other peoples choices. I will.be drinking Italian red wine from a carton. Only €2.50 a litre. I will be using a glass.

No Farsons Blue label ?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
That's what I love about these drinking threads. All the pretentious people who know so much more about beer than I and dismiss any other peoples choices. I will.be drinking Italian red wine from a carton. Only €2.50 a litre. I will be using a glass.

Agree with what your saying, and those 'arguments' should be put on the relevant thread.....of which I'll argue, but not here, it's Fridat!

Are any NSCers still drinking? :wink:

Great thread title btw :lolol:

I started the thread about a year ago, after a few punks, and totally mistyped. It now comes up auto becauses of the cookies.

My son sends me a text every Friday now, saying 'Happy Fridat' :albion2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Diet Pepsi. It’s 30 degrees give or take - I’d rather be on the beer but I’m on a (dry) mission.

476496aa1ba510f4c07522dadcc3fbdf.jpg

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Bozza's at the rounders by the looks of things.

Debating whether to open a bottle of red or not.

Pickles

May 5, 2014

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Diet Pepsi. It’s 30 degrees give or take - I’d rather be on the beer but I’m on a (dry) mission.

476496aa1ba510f4c07522dadcc3fbdf.jpg

Poor *******, how can you watch that crock of shite sober ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
A pint of Speight's 5 Malt Old Dark.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
moviprep.jpg

el punal

A-ha! How to get round having to remove a top off a bottle when going into the Amex - take in a carton or the inside thingy from a wine box. :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A-ha! How to get round having to remove a top off a bottle when going into the Amex - take in a carton or the inside thingy from a wine box. :thumbsup:

Or try a bogus Colostomy bag ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here