Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New deposit for those near the top of the ST waiting list

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Based on the high level of renewals over the past two seasons, and anticipated high demand for next season, a large number of those on the season ticket waiting list are unlikely to be eligible to purchase a season ticket for the 2019/20 season.

Going forward for future seasons, supporters at the top of the waiting list will be required to activate their place to purchase a season ticket for the following season through a £50 deposit.

At this stage, given your position on the waiting list, it is unlikely you will be eligible to purchase a season ticket for the 2019/20 Premier League season, however we will write to notify you should this change over the coming months.

Should your position on the waiting list change due to other supporters not taking up the option to buy a season ticket, you will receive an email from the club prompting you to activate your place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
I received the email and paid the deposit. Just have to wait and see [emoji4]

I was 6,000 at the beginning of the season so don’t have much hope for 3-4 years, however 4 year old on the list with me this time so should coincide with him being at a pub friendly age by Then

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
£50 for a place on a waiting list.

Well played Paul.

:goal:

Seems to be only those likely to actually get a ticket that will have to do so, and bet it's also part of the payment for the ST - so reduces the people on the list dithering or changing their mind.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I've also received the email saying it's unlikely I will get a shot at a season ticket for 2019/20... I'm just over 4,000 on the waiting list.

I think the £50 deposit is a good idea as it requires real commitment rather than just putting your name down on a waiting list when you might not actually take it up if offered.

Fingers crossed for 2020/21!!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Seems to be only those likely to actually get a ticket that will have to do so, and bet it's also part of the payment for the ST - so reduces the people on the list dithering or changing their mind.

Agreed. Hopefully will help eliminate the professional “queue ers” so the club can gauge the number of those genuinely wanting a ST

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here