Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Peer Attraction and Football Violence

jmk

Feb 20, 2019
Hi guys, hope you don't mind but I am doing a project for college regarding peer attraction to football violence and have to conduct a short survey. It's all 100% anonymous and no details are recorded.

Link to the form is https://goo.gl/forms/IvOC5lOA5SQu2qy43

Thanks for your time.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I don’t mind at all. Thanks for sharing your news about what you’re up to. I’m currently wasting time on NSC before I go out later. Thank you for your time too.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
A bit more info about you might increase the number of responses - which college, what are you studying, are you asking other clubs...

On your 2nd question you are inviting yes/no answers, ie yes I can remember!!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Well, I have responded. Why not? Always happy to help students who have asked for something so basic.

jmk

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks all, it's actually not really that in depth a survey and is just part of a healthcare course. We need to do a research project for social studies and this is a topic that interested me. I am based in Ireland and as far as I am aware the football scene here doesn't have the culture of violence related to football as other countries. I didn't know what questions to ask but the fact that I got some responses was brilliant. I wasn't expecting any :) Thanks again.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
That bloke who owns Eastbourne and Hastings Peers does my ****ing head in. I’d do him, me, if I was not a 6 stone weakling. I know someone who pee’d against one of his gold painted lions if that helps.

jmk

Feb 20, 2019
I will use them all thanks, there is loads of useful info there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here