Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Peer Attraction and Football Violence

jmk

Feb 20, 2019
Hi guys, hope you don't mind but I am doing a project for college regarding peer attraction to football violence and have to conduct a short survey. It's all 100% anonymous and no details are recorded.

Link to the form is https://goo.gl/forms/IvOC5lOA5SQu2qy43

Thanks for your time.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I don’t mind at all. Thanks for sharing your news about what you’re up to. I’m currently wasting time on NSC before I go out later. Thank you for your time too.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
A bit more info about you might increase the number of responses - which college, what are you studying, are you asking other clubs...

On your 2nd question you are inviting yes/no answers, ie yes I can remember!!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Well, I have responded. Why not? Always happy to help students who have asked for something so basic.

jmk

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks all, it's actually not really that in depth a survey and is just part of a healthcare course. We need to do a research project for social studies and this is a topic that interested me. I am based in Ireland and as far as I am aware the football scene here doesn't have the culture of violence related to football as other countries. I didn't know what questions to ask but the fact that I got some responses was brilliant. I wasn't expecting any :) Thanks again.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
That bloke who owns Eastbourne and Hastings Peers does my ****ing head in. I’d do him, me, if I was not a 6 stone weakling. I know someone who pee’d against one of his gold painted lions if that helps.

jmk

Feb 20, 2019
I will use them all thanks, there is loads of useful info there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here