Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Leicester v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 8th SEASON !!

Leicester v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Not that confident and very happy with a 1-1 , iv'e noticed my dream team has Dunk down as doubtful for the Leicester match do they know something he doesn't .

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
nil - nil

We can't score against top competition but our defence bears down.

2qjw5i.jpg

And both sides knock it off the post a few times.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
3-0 Leicester. We come racing out of the blocks, achieve very little, realise a point is all we'll get, sit back and park the bus in hope, then get mauled.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Sadly this scenario, if not the score is highly likely. Our managers lack of ability to change things mid game is our biggest weakness, although we have several weaknesses at present. . . . . We could score, maybe . . . . And if we defend as we can, on a good day, may not concede that many . . . A draw would be a great result.

3-0 Leicester. We come racing out of the blocks, achieve very little, realise a point is all we'll get, sit back and park the bus in hope, then get mauled.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Sadly this scenario, if not the score is highly likely. Our managers lack of ability to change things mid game is our biggest weakness, although we have several weaknesses at present. . . . . We could score, maybe . . . . And if we defend as we can, on a good day, may not concede that many . . . A draw would be a great result.

Regrettably agree. We have been found out & are very lacklustre away from home.
Think Leicester will need a win as much as us. 3-1 defeat. We are sinking fast.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
They are shite, as were were. I’ve never seen a palace team play so badly and win 4-1,

If you turn up, you’ll stuff them.

If you don’t then I’d start to worry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here