Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Foul Smelling Pussies

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Can anyone recommend a very strong cat repellent? I have a gravel driveway and the many many cats in the area, think it’s a giant kitty litter! It’s become rather problematic when arriving home in the dark and finding out I’ve trodfen cat crap into my hallway. I’ve tried 3 cans of pest repellent from the local hardware store.. but it’s not doing the job! I need something a bit stronger. Can anyone recommend something that works? I’d really appreciate the help.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Can anyone recommend a very strong cat repellent? I have a gravel driveway and the many many cats in the area, think it’s a giant kitty litter! It’s become rather problematic when arriving home in the dark and finding out I’ve trodfen cat crap into my hallway. I’ve tried 3 cans of pest repellent from the local hardware store.. but it’s not doing the job! I need something a bit stronger. Can anyone recommend something that works? I’d really appreciate the help.

Why would the many cars in your area think that your gravel driveway is a giant litter tray?

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Battery Operated Cat Repeller By PestBye........I`ve got one, used it in town garden where cats seemed to love shitting on my new grass £14.99 used it for a week shits went from about six a night to Zero.used Intermittently since.

el punal

Constipation might do the trick.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
and if youve got a gravel driveway the cats probably think its a massive litter tray specially created for them....you need to piss on it at least onced a day!!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The sad truth is that nothing works very well i'm afraid.

4B312122-6F15-47D9-B8B8-04FDFB96A3DB.jpeg

This would work.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Battery Operated Cat Repeller By PestBye........I`ve got one, used it in town garden where cats seemed to love shitting on my new grass £14.99 used it for a week shits went from about six a night to Zero.used Intermittently since.
This is the correct answer.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Get a cat. Your own cat's territorial tendencies will piss off other felines.

Hope this helps.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Trouble is if there are Tom Cat around they will spray over the urine in their own version of who can get highest.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here