Burnley
v Spurs
Bournemouth v Wolves
Newcastle v Huddersfield
Leicester v Palarse

Sunday 24/2
Arsenal v Southampton
Man Utd v Liverpool

After the joys of the FA Cup...its back to the bread and butter of watching the league table this weekend.....with a possibility of just being outside the bottom three on goal difference...more likely we will be clear on points but only just and maybe fifth from bottom.

Friday night Cardiff have the chance to go ahead of us, but it really depends on what Watford side turns up, so maybe a draw.
Fulham have failed to build any momentum and the best they can hope for is a draw at WH...

Saturday....Burnley at home to Spurs......draw? Newcastle at home to Huddersfield who are down in all but the mathematics ...and it gives the former to climb above us.

Sunday ..Saints are off to Arsenal..a side that they beat at home not long ago.....Arsenal may have their eye on Cup glory (if thats possible with the Europa league)

Be interesting to see how much closer we are to that 'zone' come Sunday evening

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I expect Newcastle to win for sure and Cardiff/Fulham`s games could go either way as West Ham and Watford both pretty inconsistent.
Spurs should beat Burnley unless Heaton`s in form again.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Cardiff draw
Fulham lose
Burnley draw
Newcastle win
Southampton lose

Down two places.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Shows how much I pay attention - just spent 10 minutes trying to work out why we weren't playing. That's how much of an impact the League Cup has on my consciousness. FA Cup now - that's a different matter!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Shows how much I pay attention - just spent 10 minutes trying to work out why we weren't playing. That's how much of an impact the League Cup has on my consciousness. FA Cup now - that's a different matter!

I was wondering that too. Who were we due to play...Chelsea?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Cardiff v Watford
West Ham v Fulham

Burnley v Spurs
Bournemouth v Wolves
Newcastle v Huddersfield
Leicester v Palarse

Arsenal v Southampton
Man Utd v Liverpool

After the joys of the FA Cup...its back to the bread and butter of watching the league table this weekend.....with a possibility of just being outside the bottom three on goal difference...more likely we will be clear on points but only just and maybe fifth from bottom.

Friday night Cardiff have the chance to go ahead of us, but it really depends on what Watford side turns up, so maybe a draw.
Fulham have failed to build any momentum and the best they can hope for is a draw at WH...

Saturday....Burnley at home to Spurs......draw? Newcastle at home to Huddersfield who are down in all but the mathematics ...and it gives the former to climb above us.

Sunday ..Saints are off to Arsenal..a side that they beat at home not long ago.....Arsenal may have their eye on Cup glory (if thats possible with the Europa league)

Be interesting to see how much closer we are to that 'zone' come Sunday evening
That's my acca sorted [emoji106]
93934c7d412ba92ee374725f946804df.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Nice to have a weekend where it went well without playing. Particularly Cardiff, Burnley and Saints losing.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A Watford win tonight will ease the pressure a bit.

Come on Watford, don't let us down.

:albion2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Two games on a Friday night - don't recall that happening before.

Cardiff seem on a decent run right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they jump above us tonight, as Newcastle should tomorrow and Burnley could be good for a least a point.

Hopefully the decent Arsenal turns up on Sunday to help us out.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Two games on a Friday night - don't recall that happening before.

Cardiff seem on a decent run right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they jump above us tonight, as Newcastle should tomorrow and Burnley could be good for a least a point.

Hopefully the decent Arsenal turns up on Sunday to help us out.

It kind of applies to Watford...on their day they can be very good...on the other hand they can be absolute pants

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here